NFL Week 10 Review

Harris laid a perfectly legal hit on him, and it happens many many times in every single NFL game. dont make my dude Al out to be a dirty player

read, my good brother, where Did I say or even imply that Al Harris was dirty ?

i know you didnt say Harris was dirty, kinda walking the line of saying it was a dirty hit, stressing that it was a low shot at the knee's, thats all.

i know some dudes are gonna come out and say it was a low blow and whatever whatever... harris dont need to be played like that is all, not that youre showinhim in that light

The Boys and Packers game is going to be a good one. No matter who wins i dont think anyone can deny that these two teams are the best in the NFC. Its kindascary how close GB was to being 9-0, its going to be a great game. But both teams have two games before the showdown and neither should look ahead.

Cromartie is showing what we expected when he was at FSU
Billick do us and yourself a favor and step down
The Colts are really missing Harrison
Congrats to the Rams
McNair your time is up. Just go ahead and retire, we know how good you were
Warner remains the steady hand down in the desert

Albert Haynesworth just earned himself an even bigger contract today.

Hate on VY all you want, but the Defense lost the game. VY played today the same way he played all of last season, when all you guys were loving him. Heaccounted for 300 yards against a Jags D which he has never moved the ball against, so i'm pleased with the results.

1.Pats
2.Cowboys
3.Colts
4.Packers
5.Steelers

I'm calling it

Pats get beat by Brett Farve in the superbowl to stop their perfect season and because it is really Farve's year

^^^ the ole "im calling it cause its about a 200-1 chance of happening but if it did id get hella kudos" prediction
laugh.gif
:lol:

i like it:pimp:

"This dude really made this post to beat S4L3 and say the Colts are better than the Boys. LOLame"

my initial thoughts..

What happened to yall talkin bout the saints are back?
laugh.gif

/reggie bush
indifferent.gif

cromartie's one handed pick was NASTY

Chris Henry
pimp.gif

Sproles
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

They don't truly believe the Colts are better than the Cowboys. They're just upset that I said the Cowboys were better last week and now they don't have anything to say. LOL.

Except blaming it on injuries. LOL.

-Cowboys O-Line > Any D-Line in the league.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyways
-Peyton Manning had one of his worst games in awhile
-Vince Young is getting worse every week
-Packers keep on rolling
-Falcons could possibly be back in the NFC South race
-Dolphins =
sick.gif

-Bengals-Ravens wasn't worth watching
-Panthers cannot win at home
-Congrats to the Rams for their first win
-McNabb and Westbrook are beasts
-Antonio Cromartie = another career day

Its kinda scary how close GB was to being 9-0,
Naw cause if they won the game they lost they probably would have lost that Eagles game that they should have lost if not for super bad specialteams play.

^ Uhm. Bears game was 5th? game of the season, Eagles game was the opener. We were EXTREMELY close to being 9-0... damn you james jones

Shawn Merriman was supposed to be the next LT...

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Merriman roided up = Next LT
Merriman minus the juice = Carl Banks

Truth, Bush had 7 carries ... that Coach peyton fault

- O yea, where was that 4.35 speed from laron Landry when Westbrook shot by him
roll.gif

I dunno but hes still better then Michael Huff
tongue.gif

Landy's 1.5 sacks is more then Huff has done his whole career
roll.gif

Hate on VY all you want, but the Defense lost the game. VY played today the same way he played all of last season, when all you guys were loving him. He accounted for 300 yards against a Jags D which he has never moved the ball against, so i'm pleased with the results.

Dung didn't get a drive going until the end of the second half...every other drive was a three and out and he was horrible....they made a lil push in thesecond half....but out of 300 yards some of them came when it was locked up for us....Vince definitely doesnt look like a leader....he couldnt pull his teamtogether

whats funnier is the ******** fans actually think Landry is out there balling

ohwell.gif
I even saw some, 'Landry for DROY' remarks in a skins thread
laugh.gif

Huff> Landry
Dude is basically a slimmed down Roy Williams, who Greg Williams is scared to have any coverage responsibility so he leave Sean T deep free to cover his$%!!. he's the 8th man in the box, unblocked, he's supposed to have a million tackles.

but hey yall are happy with him makin all those tackles. shoulda just drafted a LB.

Like I said, Landry taken at 6 was too hig for someone who doesnt make plays on passes.

o yea, 2 pass breakups at safety,
sick.gif

and one of those was the hit vs weak$%!! Kevin Curtis
grin.gif
(i'll givehim credit, it won the game tho)

REGGIE NELSON hits just as hard ,makes as many solid tackles and actually is a factor in defensing the passing game.

Shawn Merriman was supposed to be the next LT...

am glad we toke D.Ware i remember everyone saying we past on the best LB in years

how do u quote someone in yuku

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

whats funnier is the ******** fans actually think Landry is out there balling

ohwell.gif
I even saw some, 'Landry for DROY' remarks in a skins thread
laugh.gif

Huff> Landry
Dude is basically a slimmed down Roy Williams, who Greg Williams is scared to have any coverage responsibility so he leave Sean T deep free to cover his$%!!. he's the 8th man in the box, unblocked, he's supposed to have a million tackles.

but hey yall are happy with him makin all those tackles. shoulda just drafted a LB.

Like I said, Landry taken at 6 was too hig for someone who doesnt make plays on passes.

o yea, 2 pass breakups at safety,
sick.gif

and one of those was the hit vs weak$%!! Kevin Curtis
grin.gif
(i'll give him credit, it won the game tho)

REGGIE NELSON hits just as hard ,makes as many solid tackles and actually is a factor in defensing the passing game.
Yea calling him DPOY is inapporpriate from even the most homerish of Skins fans I wont even lie on that.

I got no problem with his weaknesses as long as he does what Gregg asks him and do and he is doing that so far so im happy with those results. Thats why I amnot really concerned hit his two PD's cause he lives in the box (Huff only had one his rookie year and started every game and was playing FREE!)
grin.gif

Huff is more versitile no doubt but sometimes someone who does everything good and nothing great isnt better then someone who does one thing great. And that ishow I feel in this situation. And my skins fan in me hopes he improves his pass coverage cause regardless of how bad he is he has a nose for the ball at leasthe did in college
ohwell.gif

In all honestly...Ida taken Reggie Nelson over both of them because he got one thing Michael Huff will never have and that is some damn swag
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see the Cowboys and Packers throw down...should be a great game. Week 13?

Back
Top Bottom