NFL Week 11 In Review...

The first post (of like 5 :lol:) you made calling out chester was monday. If they had a late game sunday.
You called him out when he hadn't posted 11-14 hours.

Good try.

I hadn't seen Chester since his Oregon squad lost to Stanford on thurs....

That as my comment in reference too along with the 9ers game.

You satisfied ?

I didnt even count that one. If you count the post about oregon you made the post early friday after the thurs game. Trying to make it seem like you waited a week. :lol:

And like i said no one's obligated. Whether you're at a bar, vacation, or just dont want to post thats fine. but you all do see the hypocrisy in calling out others for ducking and then ducking a thread right? I can't be the only one..

Peep game- you really dont read or youre just not very bright. His rep is trumped up because what he's done isn't comparable to the amount of backlash he gets. Point blank.

I used to camp at the computer on Sundays and comment on games but the last couple of years I really don't have much interest in doing so.

Just chill on the couch watching whatever game I want and sip on some XX.

I did it all last season.

This season I've been going to games :lol:

Dudes upset :lol:

Every time you dont post you say you went to a game. Every time it coincides with a hou loss.
That's....interesting.

:lol:

Edit: i press the issue because its not the first time. He called out other niner fans and cowboys fans for "going ghost".
Its just funny, he does the same

Last edited:
:lol:

some people watch the game(s) at a bar on select weekends

Just as long as you don't take a vacation to the Bermuda triangle for a week and your only wireless signal is somehow only connected to twitter...

Ruh roh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye uh, where can I buy tickets for this Chester v Shoes matchup? I need some front row joints for this ****. :lol:

:rofl:

i'll take two tickets to that event, please

Since when is having a life outside of NT on game days a bad thing?

You dudes are talking about a kid who averages more posts on here than there are hours in a day. LOL.

Wasn't referring to you, I know some dudes go ghost only on weeks their team lose.

Just talking about the dude whose making it seem like everyone has to be at their computers every Sunday.

Dudes out here planting tracking devices on peoples whips like Hank Schrader....

Speaking of which, where were you yesterday? Found better things to do?

Its cool man you're not alone: last year joka quit the team, dmxfury is just waiting for steelers to be fully eliminated so he can work on the lawn, chester on vacay, mmg "goes to games" trying to hit up all 32 stadiums.

Being a grownup means not having time for the team when they're losing. :smokin

Last edited:
so is there like a time limit for posting on here after your team loses? cause tonight, i'll be at a bar. and if carolina beats us, it might take me a couple hours to post. i don't want people thinking i've abandoned the cause.

Dudes out here planting tracking devices on peoples whips like Hank Schrader....

Its cool man you're not alone: last joka quit the team, dmxfury is just waiting for steelers to be fully eliminated so he can work on the lawn, chester on vacay, mmg "goes to games" trying to hit up all 32 stadiums.

Being a grownup means not having time for the team when they're losing.
smokin.gif
My friend please go back through the NFL thread for every game this season.  We've won 5 and lost 5 and its been the same for me.  LIS I don't sit at the computer during games anymore and the wife rocks the iPad to watch "deception" or some dumbass show on netflix.

You're looking like a desperate housewife right now.

COLTS

-coaches needs to have this team ready to play so they're not playing catch up every game
-Luck makes pep look like a decent offensive cordinator and pagano look like a decent head coach
-donald brown looking good this season
-fleener finally looking like that beast at stanford
-2nd seed in the afc looking good for us, lets go carolina and denver next week! **** THE PATS!

rest of the league
-aj green got no love
-andre johnson needs to go to a place where he is praised for his play, houston is too wishy washy for him lol, demand a trade this offseason you're never winning anything with this team, they seriously benched keenum for schaub lol!!
-niners got robbed
-alex smith cant win games he manages them, not going to work in the playoffs, especially with the 5 seed on the road, first round exit @ bengals will happen
-seahawks are the most complete team in the league, especially at home
-rg3 can never complete a comeback
-antonio brown is a flat out beast! better then mike wallace ever was...

LETS GO CAM!! beat the patriots tonight!!!

Not posting during the game is so over blown on here; I only post if I have a comp with me at home

Otherwise I am at the bar with my Eagles fans and don't grab my phone to post after every play

I only stay home when I'm hungover from Sat night

Its cool man you're not alone: last year joka quit the team, dmxfury is just waiting for steelers to be fully eliminated so he can work on the lawn, chester on vacay, mmg "goes to games" trying to hit up all 32 stadiums.

Wait until eliminated? I've watched (in total) a game and a half of the Steelers this year. They could go to the SB and I'll watch here and there until playoffs. Time is scarce, I'm going to spend it with my family and son, my friends, my house or on my career. THAT is what it means to me to be a grown up. We each have our own definitions, but mine is not based off how well a football team is doing :lol:

At this point the Bolts might as well lose the rest of the way and get us a meaningful pick.

Tired of this wishy washy nonsense. Can't decide when they wanna be good and when they wanna suck.

Knowing my team tho I'm sure we'll go .500 the rest of the way and once again end up with no playoffs and a mediocre pick. :smh:

LTB, I didn't realize that they were 4-7 until this morning. Thought they were better off than that.

Mez...you, HTTB and JRP better have my $20 next Monday.

:smile:

Wait until eliminated? I've watched (in total) a game and a half of the Steelers this year. They could go to the SB and I'll watch here and there until playoffs. Time is scarce, I'm going to spend it with my family and son, my friends, my house or on my career. THAT is what it means to me to be a grown up. We each have our own definitions, but mine is not based off how well a football team is doing :lol:

Actually, no. You do base it off the team success. I'm going to find and post the quote later but it was like [ yay. The way steelers are playing now i dont have to pay as much attention to them]. Ive posted before how football is taken way to seriously and isnt that important. I can respect doing other things. Its the half stepping and wait-and-see if they're good that puts me off. Thats why i called out joka.

Which brings me to my next point. Clearly mmg takes showing up during losses enough to call out ches five, six times. But then doesnt show up himself. Am i really the only one that sees this? How does this dude get trolling immunity?

Back
Top Bottom