NFL Week 11 In Review...

So was Keenum benched for Schaub or what?

Yep, Kub and Schaub are Siamese twins and Kub couldn't live without seeing Schaub on the field. I wonder where Schaub will be playing and where Kub will be coaching next year.

Wait, the Chargers are 4-7?? I thought they were still really in the hunt

Last edited:
I probably did say something to that effect. But if you don't know how much attention was going to be paid in the first place, the argument doesn't hold up. I know what takes precedent in my life right now, football isn't it nor will be going forward. I casually watch and enjoy

The Cardinals have to be the quietest 6-4 team I've ever seen.

Whoever gets the last Wild Card in the AFC is going to be god awful.

I probably did say something to that effect. But if you don't know how much attention was going to be paid in the first place, the argument doesn't hold up. I know what takes precedent in my life right now, football isn't it nor will be going forward. I casually watch and enjoy

sounds depressing...

Got dudes in here gonna be lonely and single their whole life so they can watch football

Brb while I got crush a Bud can with my forehead

Your definition of depressing must be all ****** up if that's depressing :lol:

DMX has a wife, a kid, a house, a career and loves his garden (sorry :lol:)...if football ain't his priority, who the hell cares if he doesn't post/pay attention? :lol:

It's the fools that **** talk every day/week and then disappear :lol:

Your definition of depressing must be all ****** up if that's depressing
laugh.gif

DMX has a wife, a kid, a house, a career and loves his garden (sorry
laugh.gif
)...if football ain't his priority, who the hell cares if he doesn't post/pay attention?
laugh.gif

It's the fools that **** talk every day/week and then disappear
laugh.gif

it was a joke bro, i have a wife and daughter as well, i know where he is coming from... but i cant miss my football on sundays....

GMS keeping tabs on everybody. :lol: Is dude still banned from the NFL thread?

I agree with him on Dez getting a bad rep though. In college all he did was lie about eating dinner at Deion's house and got like 8 games for that. That's nothing.The punishment did not fit the crime. And the stuff with his family, well you can't really control who your parents are.

Yeap :rolleyes

Oh well, at least that means Kubes gets fired.

Yep, Kub and Schaub are Siamese twins and Kub couldn't live without seeing Schaub on the field. I wonder where Schaub will be playing and where Kub will be coaching next year.

Wait, the Chargers are 4-7?? I thought they were still really in the hunt

It's like Kubes wants to get fired. :lol:

Last edited:
Guys got me distracted from work. Jeez :lol:

And no garden, just a yard and flower beds :lol:

I can't do gardening. Any other kinda yard work is okay with me but that stuff would have me passed out on top of the flowers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom