NFL Week 13 In Review.....The End

Pitt at no.2, what?? :lol: . Don't know what this little bromance that's been going on between Pitt and Cincy fans is about but they still don't have a D :lol: .

You tell me who can beat Pittsburg right now :lol:

Power rankings are all about momentum.

In no way think they are the 2nd best team on paper, their just playing like it right now.

Denver and you guys for starters :lol:

Pitt at no.2, what?? :lol: . Don't know what this little bromance that's been going on between Pitt and Cincy fans is about but they still don't have a D :lol: .

You tell me who can beat Pittsburg right now :lol:

Power rankings are all about momentum.

In no way think they are the 2nd best team on paper, their just playing like it right now.

Seattle did last week bruh.

Pitt at no.2, what?? :lol:. Don't know what this little bromance that's been going on between Pitt and Cincy fans is about but they still don't have a D :lol:.

Eh, if that defense can play how they did last night they'll be ok. With all the yards they give up, they're top 5 in points allowed and they usually make plays when they need to. They have got to keep those DBs in check tho.

#RiseUp :lol: falcons had a spark when they started... you know the rest.
Niners should've lost that game for tanking purposes, but can't be mad at that Gabbert throw. That 40 yard rushing TD was :wow:

:stoneface: at the defense giving up that 10 yard run on 3rd and 10

Figured the eagles could pull the upset, didn't expect them to get up 35-14
Bucs looking good.
Seahawks doing the same **** they did last year, their gonna have to make a run as the 5 seed tho, zona ain't blowing the division this year
Cam is unreal, just imagine if he had a #1 wideout that could catch?
Saints defense needs to be aborted.

Packers look meh. But that kinda win can spark a run... Doubt it tho.

Seahawks byke 
pimp.gif

First game all season we've looked like the Hawks to me.  Dominant offense to go with dominant defense.  Russ playing out of his mind, both on the intermediate throws and with the deep ball accuracy that's his trademark but was missing for the first half of the season.

Tyler Lockette and Frank Clark had big days too.  Could we finally be hitting some young talent again?  

-Elsewhere just a great weekend of football overall.  Jets v. Giants was thrilling.  Jameis, Titans v. Jags, Bills v. Texans, even Bears 49ers was a dope game.

-Cam is the MVP, right?  Like he's the clear #1 today?  Brady fallen off.

-Ryan Tannehill 9/19 with 86 yards in a win.  Both the Dolphins and Ravens are just sad and boring to watch right now.  I will say that he is still better than Russell Wilson (so I heard here on NT).

Matt Schaub the pick-6 artist.  Unmatched 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Couple more things:

-It's wack that Arizona is legit and we'll have no shot at the division because they might sweep until they lock up the 2 seed.  

-Desperately hoping we get the 5 seed and can face the NFC East winner.  If we continue our playoff streak against the ******** that's even better.

-Falcons 
laugh.gif

That dude Lockett is looking like such a steal in the 3rd round

The fact that Seattle also got Rawls as an UDFA makes me so salty :lol: :smh:

Don't look now but KC might just make the playoffs...Alex Smith is throwing TD's to recievers now too :lol:

Last edited:
That 3rd & 20 run by Winston is the reason why his team fights for him every game.

This thread used to be popping. 10-15 pages each week at least.

This thread went downhill because people come in here posting paragraphs about their own team and only a couple of sentences about other games that went on

This thread is called Week in Review not my Team in Review :lol:

That + the fact half of these clowns only look at box scores after the game and try to give opinions based on that = a recipe for disaster.

Shoes

View media item 1764293
One of the S&T OGs. Regardless of personal shots thrown back and forth over the years, it's been fun.

Onto the WIR:

-Seahawks look scary. Said it in the NFL thread, I dunno if Bevell finally realized there are other pages of plays in Tecmo Bowl, but it's nice to see their offense clicking. Russ doing what I said he needs to do to take that next step. Team is relying on him now, not the other way around.

-Cannot believe Blaine Gabbert has looked as serviceable as he has. Guy was David Carr 2.0 in Jacksonville. Literally scared every time he dropped back.

-Tyrod + Sammy :pimp:

-Derek Carr was anointed by some too early. Kid is the goods but relax.

-Matt Hasselbeck is a turnover machine.

-Cleveland is bad.

-Chip the genius. :pimp:

-Giants 4th quarter blunders is one of the many reasons why I said bad coaching is ruining this sport.

-Marcus. Mariota. Jameis. Winston. :pimp:

-Kansas City hypetrain filling up fast.

-Give Cam that damn award.

Last edited:
Reactions: S4L
Texans
- Blew a big opportunity to take control of the division after tying the game. Still have a chance to do it, but they just made it more difficult. You can't say one play can break open a game (as the Texans had a bunch of drops and overthrows), but that blown coverage play for a TD was brutal.

Seahawks
- Nice dominating win, and great way to build momentum to head into the playoffs.

The League
- Won't exactly buy the Packers in solving all their problems, but a last minute win like that could propel you going forward.
- Matt Schaub still handing out gifts :rofl: it's gonna be like another 10 years before his career is not totally defined by pick 6s
- Steelers never seem to die even when you think they're about to have an off year. They're playing great football at the right time.
- Raiders and Giants are total ****bags for losing those games. Props to Fitzpatrick though, dude has the pure heart and grit that Joakim Noah lost
- CAMVP :pimp: "bu bu bu bu but his d d defense is c c c carrying him" Well yesterday he was throwing all over the field (even if some of his WRs didn't want to catch) while Davis & Kuechly didn't even look like they were on the field. Ginn sucks.
- Would love a Pats slump to continue heading into the Texans game
- Winston is gonna do wonders in the future for the Bucs, but based on their record, that could happen much sooner.
- After being blown off the map to the Seahawks and losing to the Packers before that, the Vikings just seem kinda there, looks like a nonfactor even with a good record.
- Speaking of non-factor, Falcons :rofl: :rofl: complete collapse and I hope they finish the deal and lose the next 4.
- Gabbart, the franchise :smokin
- Chargers need to start from scratch, what a miserable team. Rivers has a lot of fire though for being a beaten man.

Last edited:
- Matt Schaub still handing out gifts :rofl: it's gonna be like another 10 years before his career is not totally defined by pick 6s

We may joke about other QBs and say outlandish things, but I dead *** feel like Matt Schaub is going to throw a pick-six every single time he takes a snap.

Like I just sit there and wait for it to happen... because it does. Every. Game. Never seen anything like it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom