NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

good week of games this week

Larry fits is that man
The ******** obviously overlooked the rams, this game could come back to haunt them
My pack were actually watchable today
The falcons keep winning, dont know how but they do.
Romo being out 4 weeks, dont know what to think
Pats look bad, real bad
REGGIE!!!!

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

NFC South is not as competitive as it looks on paper.

All your credibility died with that statement.
indifferent.gif
Don't get me started on credibility.

Aren't you the same guy arguing Jerious Norwood > Reggie Bush? The same Reggie Bush who had more touchdowns yesterday than Jerious Norwood has this year? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Falcons (4-2) both losses to NFC South opponents by identical scores, 24-9, and two of your wins are over DET and KC.

Carolina (4-2) lost to Tampa Bay, also lost to Minnesota

Bucs (4-2) losses to New Orleans and Denver

NO (3-3) 3 losses with a combined total of 12 points, which is less than one of your losses to either the Panthers or the Bucs (who the Saints have beaten).

This is a race between Tampa Bay and New Orleans for the division title.

and any argument you feel the need to start, stop right now, because like I said earlier, if my credibility is in question, just remember

Reggie Bush - 8 TD's

Jerious Norwood - 1 TD

Thanks alot....now the rest of the week in review will be an argument about the NFC south and Jerious Norwood.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

NFC South is not as competitive as it looks on paper.

All your credibility died with that statement.
indifferent.gif
Don't get me started on credibility.

Aren't you the same guy arguing Jerious Norwood > Reggie Bush? The same Reggie Bush who had more touchdowns yesterday than Jerious Norwood has this year? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Falcons (4-2) both losses to NFC South opponents by identical scores, 24-9, and two of your wins are over DET and KC.

Carolina (4-2) lost to Tampa Bay, also lost to Minnesota

Bucs (4-2) losses to New Orleans and Denver

NO (3-3) 3 losses with a combined total of 12 points, which is less than one of your losses to either the Panthers or the Bucs (who the Saints have beaten).

This is a race between Tampa Bay and New Orleans for the division title.

and any argument you feel the need to start, stop right now, because like I said earlier, if my credibility is in question, just remember

Reggie Bush - 8 TD's

Jerious Norwood - 1 TD
Thanks alot....now the rest of the week in review will be an argument about the NFC south and Jerious Norwood.

Forgive me. But I wasn't going to let that slide. Honestly, there should be no argument involving neither of the aforementioned subjects.

No need this guy just made him self look silly, out of those losses you named in the NFC south at least 1 comes from another NFC South oppenent... THATMEANS We aren't getting beat by other team... THAT MEANS.. We are THAT good... THAT MEANS... NFC South > Your division.

In Fact. Saint / Bucs / Falcons / Panthers > Your favorite team

Then you go on to Say Well Atlanta only beat KC and DET

Did we not Beat Greenbay @ Greenbay? Did we not Beat Chicago?
Did KC not beat Denver? Did Detroit not ALMOST beat the Vikes?
Did the Giants not Beat The Rams?

You play the teams that are on your schedule... Our division is the STRONGEST most competitive division not named the NFC East, and if we continue to play likewe have been.. our division will BE the strongest division

Matt Ryan might be the best looking rookie QB ive ever seen.

lets not get carried away, he's not hurting his team and he made a nice throw to set up the Falcons but

• Pass Yds 1164
  • TD 5
  • Yds/Game 194.0
  • QB Rating 82.9
  • INTs 3

aint settin the world on fire.

Peyton Manning would like to see you for a second .
nerd.gif

Seriously, you don't read huh.

My point is this

Saints/Bucs >>>>>>>> Panthers/Falcons. Neither the Panthers nor Falcons will compete for the NFC South. That's what I'm gettingat. You throw out all this "Your Team"/"Your Division" but you fail to realize my favorite team is in the NFC South. SMH

But I'm done with this. I can't take you seriously at all after last week's discussion between Reggie Bush and Jerious Norwood.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Broncos = WE SUCK
smh.gif
Yeah, SMH @ the Broncos. They are not holding up too well. It shoudl be noted, though, that the offense was down a lot of important players for the majority of the game. But I'm not trying to make excuses, they stank it up yesterday. Too many turnovers. Too many mistakes. Defense looks good then it looks non-exstant. Really inconsistent play thus far. Come on Broncos.

Lighten up, MJD is unstoppable.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Same could be said for everyone's favorite Rookie Matt Forte and his paltry sub 4 YPC.

True, the 1st couple weeks he was lightin *%!$ on fire, but he has simmered down. but, he is a big part of that offenses passing game and protection, sohe's still making a nice showing for himself

Seriously, you don't read huh.

My point is this

Saints/Bucs >>>>>>>> Panthers/Falcons. Neither the Panthers nor Falcons will compete for the NFC South. That's what I'm getting at. You throw out all this "Your Team"/"Your Division" but you fail to realize my favorite team is in the NFC South. SMH

But I'm done with this. I can't take you seriously at all after last week's discussion between Reggie Bush and Jerious Norwood.

Thank you for being done. You make no sense at all. Goodbye.
indifferent.gif

Matt Ryan= seriously overated after this week. The Bears were missing both starting corners and their #4 CB + Daniel Manning! Roddy White was being guarded bya dude we signed last week.

Forte will still take ROY... book it.

The Dallas Cowboys hate is on point once again. People at like we lost by 50, we played pretty bad but I'm glad we fought back.. we had no right to bringthat game into overtime.

- #9 on the Saints
pimp.gif

- Skins would win that game if they didn't waste so much time on drives they need to score on
- Thomas Jones coming alive .. his brother not so much
- Time for Brad Johnson

Yuku been #$@!+!$ up and wouldn't let me post since last night...

-If you don't think Roddy White is a Pro Bowl-type WR, you haven't been paying attention.
-CJ is doomed to spend his entire life with a miserable QB.
ohwell.gif

-Denver = Charmin.
-Lendale probably put on 20 pounds during the Bye Week.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Matt Ryan= seriously overated after this week. The Bears were missing both starting corners and their #4 CB + Daniel Manning! Roddy White was being guarded by a dude we signed last week.

rex-grossman-screwed.jpg
MATT RYAN SENDS HIS REGARDS

Can't speak on the Cowboys this week we *%%$%* up it's as simple as that. But Arizona is turning out to be a decent team so let's not take anycredit away from them.

- Manning has done so much but amazed me I thought he would def have a rough time against the best D in the league.

- Orlovsky
roll.gif
I love how the stat on ESPN.com states "tackled byJared Allen in endzone."

- Brees doing all this work w/that receiving core.

- Elam flahsed some Denver magic.

- What the hell happened to the Panthers?

- Brown flashed some Seattle magic?

- Schaub ran it so slow I felt like I was watching a replay in Madden
laugh.gif
but that was an amazing catch by Andre Johnson.

- MJD still a beast.

- 23 points in the 4th w/o Westbrook.

- I get more and more respect and faith in Rodgers every week. Not as flashy as Brett but he is getting the job done and putting up #'s.

- Can't comment on SD didn't watch one minute of that game.

GO BROWNS!

laugh.gif
They're going to get abused.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Lendale probably put on 20 pounds during the Bye Week.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was out at a bar all day Saturday and they were showing the USC game on one of the TV's and they flashed Lendale on the sidelines and my friend whocaught a quick glimpse with a straight face said, "Holy #@+% Carmelo Anthony got fat." I gave him the requisite
indifferent.gif
and
laugh.gif
and proceeded back to my Miller High Life.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Lendale probably put on 20 pounds during the Bye Week.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was out at a bar all day Saturday and they were showing the USC game on one of the TV's and they flashed Lendale on the sidelines and my friend who caught a quick glimpse with a straight face said, "Holy #@+% Carmelo Anthony got fat." I gave him the requisite
indifferent.gif
and
laugh.gif
and proceeded back to my Miller High Life.

laugh.gif

Matt Ryan might be the best looking rookie QB ive ever seen.

lets not get carried away, he's not hurting his team and he made a nice throw to set up the Falcons but

• Pass Yds 1164
  • TD 5
  • Yds/Game 194.0
  • QB Rating 82.9
  • INTs 3

Peyton Manning would like to see you for a second .
nerd.gif

Ill save it for the end of the year... all im saying is dude looks good... hes got size, hes got the throws, and hes making smart decisions. Hes a big reasonthis team is where it is right now.

Aaron Rodgers is the best rookie* QB ive ever seen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Matt Ryan= seriously overated after this week. The Bears were missing both starting corners and their #4 CB + Daniel Manning! Roddy White was being guarded by a dude we signed last week.

rex-grossman-screwed.jpg
MATT RYAN SENDS HIS REGARDS
what the #%*@ does that have to do with Ryan? I love how all these Falcons fans are getting hyped up like their team is actually a legit playoffteam after they have to count of some dumb %+% coaching mistakes by the Bears to get the luckiest win that i have ever seen, in their home stadium, vs a teammissing 4 DBs, vs a team that really is not that good to begin with.

Step back into realitty son, I would be willing to bet my life savings that Ryan will never have another game like that this season unless he plays anotherteam without both its starting CBS as well as 2 other DBs. And also that the Falcons ont make the playoffs this season... and oh yeah once again Matt Fortewill win OROY... book it.

Back
Top Bottom