NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Matt Ryan= seriously overated after this week. The Bears were missing both starting corners and their #4 CB + Daniel Manning! Roddy White was being guarded by a dude we signed last week.

Forte will still take ROY... book it.

rex-grossman-screwed.jpg
MATT RYAN SENDS HIS REGARDS
what the #%*@ does that have to do with Ryan? I love how all these Falcons fans are getting hyped up like their team is actually a legit playoff team after they have to count of some dumb %+% coaching mistakes by the Bears to get the luckiest win that i have ever seen, in their home stadium, vs a team missing 4 DBs, vs a team that really is not that good to begin with.

Step back into realitty son, I would be willing to bet my life savings that Ryan will never have another game like that this season unless he plays another team without both its starting CBS as well as 2 other DBs. And also that the Falcons ont make the playoffs this season... and oh yeah once again Matt Forte will win OROY... book it.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

print screened
nerd.gif

back to reviews

-- Who in the hell is Patrick Cobbs ??
laugh.gif

-- While we're talking about MIAMI receivers , where in tha hell is this dude ??

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ginn&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4PCTA_enUS294US294&sa=N

-- Andre Johnson
pimp.gif
, Fitz
eek.gif
, Brees
pimp.gif
, MJD
smokin.gif

-- How bout this guy for underated .. dude shows up EVERY WEEK -- 34 for 653 , 4TD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-- Tony Romo got MURKED all afternoon by that MACK TRUCK of a D-Line in 'Zona

-- Never start De'Ron McClain as a fantasy RB
smh.gif
-2 yds rushing , fumble

-- TAMPA 2 -- STILL NASTY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lendale Cheez probably put on 20 pounds during the Bye Week.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Matt Ryan= seriously overated after this week. The Bears were missing both starting corners and their #4 CB + Daniel Manning! Roddy White was being guarded by a dude we signed last week.

rex-grossman-screwed.jpg
MATT RYAN SENDS HIS REGARDS
what the #%*@ does that have to do with Ryan? I love how all these Falcons fans are getting hyped up like their team is actually a legit playoff team after they have to count of some dumb %+% coaching mistakes by the Bears to get the luckiest win that i have ever seen, in their home stadium, vs a team missing 4 DBs, vs a team that really is not that good to begin with.

Step back into realitty son, I would be willing to bet my life savings that Ryan will never have another game like that this season unless he plays another team without both its starting CBS as well as 2 other DBs. And also that the Falcons ont make the playoffs this season... and oh yeah once again Matt Forte will win OROY... book it.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

print screened
nerd.gif

You forgot the savings part...life savings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Broncos = WE SUCK
smh.gif
Yeah, SMH @ the Broncos. They are not holding up too well. It shoudl be noted, though, that the offense was down a lot of important players for the majority of the game. But I'm not trying to make excuses, they stank it up yesterday. Too many turnovers. Too many mistakes. Defense looks good then it looks non-exstant. Really inconsistent play thus far. Come on Broncos.

Lighten up, MJD is unstoppable.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
True, I said that goin' into this one... I look forward to seeing that guy obliterate defensive lines in any game.

What happened to the ******** draft picks?
I see Devin Thomas plays, but I was wondering the same about Malcolm Kelly? Where's the dude at???

-49ers
sick.gif

-Cards D-Line is somethin serious

-With the Rams winning, shows exactly why I love the NFL so much
pimp.gif

-Not sure what to think of the Pack
ohwell.gif

-I love how tough the Jags are, you just know they can win any game on the road in dominant fashion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Jon Gruden is the best coach in the League.

eek.gif

is this The same Jon Gruden who's one game over .500 as the Bucs coach?

but I was wondering the same about Malcolm Kelly? Where's the dude at???
"boy's done got quiet/ go'on n get crunk/ on my way to Longview/Kelley Poppin trunks"

laugh.gif
Ive quoted that part of that $%!%! Freestyle !**+ twice today on NT, Im on a roll
roll.gif

RODDY WHITE ALREADY HAD 83 YARDS ON TILLMAN IN THE 2ND QUARTER BEFORE HE LEFT THE GAME. IF ANYTHING THE GUY SIGNED LASTWEEK DID A BETTER JOB.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

but I was wondering the same about Malcolm Kelly? Where's the dude at???
"boy's done got quiet/ go'on n get crunk/ on my way to Longview/Kelley Poppin trunks"

laugh.gif
Ive quoted that part of that $%!%! Freestyle !**+ twice today on NT, Im on a roll
roll.gif

If you didn't quote it, I was going to.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

This guy Jetwacunlimited is so annoying. Just flat out lame. Please stop quoting him so those of us who have him on ignore won't have to see what hewrites. I'm trying to make this ignore function actually work. Go Giants!

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

TonyDungy%28Football%29.gif

This man + Kiffen = the reason Jon Gruden has a Super Bowl ring.
Using that logic, Gruden was the reason Oakland was playing in the Super Bowl against the Bucs. I'm not saying Gruden is the best coach inthe L, but he's up there. I love dude's intensity ( no 'mo).

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

RODDY WHITE ALREADY HAD 83 YARDS ON TILLMAN IN THE 2ND QUARTER BEFORE HE LEFT THE GAME. IF ANYTHING THE GUY SIGNED LAST WEEK DID A BETTER JOB.

You can't tell that dude that.. He Keeps going on and on about INJURIES... Like damn whats the NEXT excuse?

If it isn't a QB or WR-- Chris johnson is gonna take the OROY

My observations:

Falcons are kinda for real..
Arizona is better than most people think..*Steve Breaston is a star in the making..*
Colts are back *finally*
Cowboys are overrated this season..they are fun to watch but they're not goin anywhere without defense..
Minnesota should have dominated but they managed 4 field goals what kinda crap is that against the league's worst team..

-skins take "fraud of the week" status from team cheeseheads
- boys are overrated...this team is no different from last year.....

ok , lets be real here ... Gruden is not a bum by any means , but that team is where it is because of Monte.
Monte would have been a head coach awhile ago if it weren't for the Glazers givin the bread up.

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

If it isn't a QB or WR-- Chris johnson is gonna take the OROY

i second that
pimp.gif

but if matt ryan wins it, he deserves it..i wonder how vick feels?

my titans are gonna come back fresh from the bye and demolish KC next week

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

This guy Jetwacunlimited is so annoying. Just flat out lame. Please stop quoting him so those of us who have him on ignore won't have to see what he writes. I'm trying to make this ignore function actually work. Go Giants!

This kid just call me Jetwac? But im Lame?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dog, your team lost. Don't get mad at me bruh... Blame your coach.
laugh.gif

When are defenders going to learn to get out of Brandon Jacobs way once he gets pass the defensive line, dude is a monster
eek.gif
eek.gif

These dudes don't deserve those rings after a performance like that.....

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom