NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

Yall are over reacting big time, it's just one game. The Giants are still the best team in the NFC. Did yall really think the old Eli would never rear hisugly head around again. Let's get real people, but as an Eagles fan I am glad they lost. Great weekend for the NFC East. But yall thinking the 'boyshave a chance without Romo
roll.gif
, TO will be sulking if yall lose to the Rams.

Eli looked a lil fatigued... maybe that early BYE week got to him.... who knows but its only one loss. We still got plenty games left.. G men will finish about13 - 3 or 12 - 4 .....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif

Bro, your WHOLE LIST is nothing but excuses.....

like i said, and you bolded it so i dont know how you missed it, those are not excuses ... i am not making excuses for losing the games we did becauseultimately we deserved to lose both games ... if you run the ball 8 times and your name isnt the New England Patriots and you quarterback isnt Tom Bradym thenyou deserve to lose ... If a player is injured and he decides to play anyway and gets burnt for 3 tds then you deserve to lose ... if you still put yourself ina position to win and you drop an onside kick then you deserve to lose ...

if you put your worst corner on an island against the other teams best receiver then you deserve to lose ... if you match up a 5'9 corner with a 6'4receiver inside the 5 yd line then you deserve to lose ... if you give up a 3rd and 17 on the most critical drive of the game then you deserve to lose ... ifyou miss a chip shot fg after you catch a major break then you deserve to lose ...

All i was saying is that looking back on the games we lost, if we can somehow get healthy and our coaches decide to be smart, we have a very good chance ofwinning both games, but that doesnt take away the fact that we deserved to lose both of them ... but we did only lose by a combined 8 points

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif

Bro, your WHOLE LIST is nothing but excuses.....

like i said, and you bolded it so i dont know how you missed it, those are not excuses ... i am not making excuses for losing the games we did because ultimately we deserved to lose both games ... if you run the ball 8 times and your name isnt the New England Patriots and you quarterback isnt Tom Bradym then you deserve to lose ... If a player is injured and he decides to play anyway and gets burnt for 3 tds then you deserve to lose ... if you still put yourself in a position to win and you drop an onside kick then you deserve to lose ...

if you put your worst corner on an island against the other teams best receiver then you deserve to lose ... if you match up a 5'9 corner with a 6'4 receiver inside the 5 yd line then you deserve to lose ... if you give up a 3rd and 17 on the most critical drive of the game then you deserve to lose ... if you miss a chip shot fg after you catch a major break then you deserve to lose ...

All i was saying is that looking back on the games we lost, if we can somehow get healthy and our coaches decide to be smart, we have a very good chance of winning both games, but that doesnt take away the fact that we deserved to lose both of them ... but we did only lose by a combined 8 points
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I really wish most of you knew what you were talking about; S&T would be a much better place.
I didn't think it was possible but NFL talk on here is taking the place for the most idiotic and outlandish crap instead of NBA talk.

laugh.gif
People expect the defending SB champs to go 16-0? You're not allowed to lose A game now? I hate the Giants, but they're still tops in NFC. Teamsdo stumble. And if you think the Giants were THAT good to where they were gonna go 16-0, you're just plain ******ed.

Losing to the Browns in Cleveland is not that big of a deal. Cleveland isn't some scrub team, they just got off to a slow start. Some of you"experts" need to watch more football before you throw around the latest cliche (frauds) like it's going out of style...

We need to see the Giants play the Cowboys, Eagles, and Skins (again). It's still relatively early.

laugh.gif
The Giants lose a game and it breathes some life back into certain Cowboys fans...
smh.gif
And these dudes talk about other fans getting excited when theCowboys lose...

The Giants lost one game people, it's not the end of the world nor does it mean they're frauds
laugh.gif
I swear some of you guys wait for a team to lose just to label them frauds. TheG-Men looked stale last night, plain and simple. Their defense took the night off
sick.gif
and Cleveland was playing their !$% off. Give credit where it is due. Cowgirl fans are too much
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
The Giants lose a game and it breathes some life back into certain Cowboys fans...
smh.gif
And these dudes talk about other fans getting excited when the Cowboys lose...
after what happened to the Cowboys, the loss and most importantly the injuries ,youd be a hypocrite to say if this Giants lose doesnt breathesome kind of life to the Cowboys and us fans...its not a lot , but its something.....lol I remember when the Skins defeated the Boys, some Boys fans weresaying "its just one game well get the next one" etc, and here you come quoting those replies saying its an important game since its a divisionalopponent and what not...............lol.........again we didnt gain ground with this Giants and Skins lose, but we sure didnt lose some either...

and yall coming in here saying were OD'ing too much on the "fraud status" label needs to go back and revisit that Was v Dal thread..lol if mymemory serves me right there were even a couple of threads other than the game thread that were made with the title "Cowboys = Frauds " or somethinglike that....talk about OD'ing....but its ok.. ..lol,,,

bottom line..its not that serious..its all for the fun of the game...

and yall coming in here saying were OD'ing too much on the "fraud status" label needs to go back and revisit that Was v Dal thread..lol if my memory serves me right there were even a couple of threads other than the game thread that were made with the title "Cowboys = Frauds " or something like that....talk about OD'ing....but its ok.. ..lol,,,

Exactly. Yo, when the Boys lose, %!%$!% who aint been on NT in years brush the cob webs off they computers to post something. Last year when we lost to theGiants in the playoffs, I swear on everything, it wasn't even a split second after Romo threw the INT where FIVE different topics, including a change intitle of the game thread from "Cowboys vs Giants" to "Cowboys fans on suicide watch", emerged. Its like these clowns had the threadsalready created and were just anxiously waiting to hit "confirm new topic." When we lost to NE last year, we were considered frauds. When we were12-1 and lost to the Eagles we were considered frauds. Its already been confirmed that people on here are more fascinated with the Cowboys losing than theirown favorite team winning. All that is just corny to me which is why I throw the fraud thing around so much. Its only karma. With that being said...

Giants are frauds
laugh.gif

And btw, to the Titans fan, the NFC is on a whole different year than last year so please stop bringing up the past.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

and yall coming in here saying were OD'ing too much on the "fraud status" label needs to go back and revisit that Was v Dal thread..lol if my memory serves me right there were even a couple of threads other than the game thread that were made with the title "Cowboys = Frauds " or something like that....talk about OD'ing....but its ok.. ..lol,,,

Exactly. Yo, when the Boys lose, %!%$!% who aint been on NT in years brush the cob webs off they computers to post something. Last year when we lost to the Giants in the playoffs, I swear on everything, it wasn't even a split second after Romo threw the INT where FIVE different topics, including a change in title of the game thread from "Cowboys vs Giants" to "Cowboys fans on suicide watch", emerged. Its like these clowns had the threads already created and were just anxiously waiting to hit "confirm new topic." When we lost to NE last year, we were considered frauds. When we were 12-1 and lost to the Eagles we were considered frauds. Its already been confirmed that people on here are more fascinated with the Cowboys losing than their own favorite team winning. All that is just corny to me which is why I throw the fraud thing around so much. Its only karma. With that being said...

Giants are frauds
laugh.gif

And btw, to the Titans fan, the NFC is on a whole different year than last year so please stop bringing up the past.
Tell em why you mad...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Honestly, it's pretty hard to say who is the clear favorite in the NFC right now.
despite all our respective differences in what teams we like and dislike, i think its safe to say we can all agree on 1 thing.

it damn sure aint the detroit lions.

Originally Posted by 21shots

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The NFC still belongs to Dallas.

Belongs?.........Right.
laugh.gif
Lets see, the loss to Arizona
- It went down to OT
- First OT game to ever be won on a blocked punt returned for a TD
- 3 of Arizonas coaches where with dallas the year before they went to Arizona, thus familiar with the system/players of Dallas
- Dallas was missing 2 of its starting DBs (plus a backup DB), and a staring G
- Arizona is one of the best home teams in the league (they have only lost 2 home games)
- If Romo had not broken his pinky finger, the Cowboys might have pulled it of

8 posts for you to throw out this gem.
indifferent.gif

Chalk up another well informed non delusional Cowboy fan.
eyes.gif

I hope you aren't a Laker fan too.

People can't formulate a competent opinion, so they just come in here and say "(insert team here) = frauds."

Like, step it up; say something worth reading.

Do people really label everyone as frauds seriously???

I thought everyone was doing it joking around since Shoes started that crap last year when a team lost a damn game....people seem to be taking it seriouslynow.

I mean damn....The ********, Giants, Cowboys are frauds because they lose a game? I can see if the Cowboys were like 8-0 barely winning games or something andget blown out by the Chiefs and lose like 4 or 5 games in a row....that can be considered frauds...not when the team loses a game in week 6.

Back
Top Bottom