NFL Week 9 In Review...

Oh yea, did forget to mention the Panthers. Dudes are legit, and very well on their way to getting that home field advantage. The defense is playing great, and Cam's helping his team win by making the right plays and even putting up stats. I don't think at all this year he's dug his team a hole, pulled them back out, and taken all the credit.

Last edited:
More than Kwon Alexander?

I seriously dont know about Hicks but this was the first game ive seen him in and he looked nice.

he's been tremendous, Demeco calls him Simba

he looks like a 3rd year player not a rookie, just look at the instincts on that pick six, time for Kiko to step up now

Cam and the Panthers are the real deal (My eating crow post).  It isn't always pretty with Newton, but he makes the big plays when they need to be made.  His case for MVP is definitely justified.  Reminds me of another QB who plays with a pretty great defense, and makes the big plays when they need to be made (He doesn't get the NT love that Newton does, though)

BR7 :pimp:

Jets:

- sloppy, but a W is a W
- Bowles is being too conservative in the 4th quarter
- seconday has to play much better
- RF14 :smokin

NFL:

- AB :x
- is Blaine Gabbert elite?
- Mike Evans lost his hands
- Jordan Matthews found his
- Talib should be suspended at least a game for what he did
- Luck byke?

Cam and the Panthers are the real deal (My eating crow post).  It isn't always pretty with Newton, but he makes the big plays when they need to be made.  His case for MVP is definitely justified.  Reminds me of another QB who plays with a pretty great defense, and makes the big plays when they need to be made (He doesn't get the NT love that Newton does, though)

BR7
pimp.gif
W4stg3y.gif

Ben needs to get the ball out quicker. dude is taking too many shots and getting banged up. getting old...can't be taking so much abuse back there

Last edited:
Ben needs to get the ball out quicker. dude is taking too many shots and getting banged up. getting old...can't be taking so much abuse back there

Oddly he was getting it out quicker and was much cleaner prior to the injury. Now he is taking more hits after being hurt :smh:

Last edited:
Give me the two young run stuffing and legit pass rushers over the 27 year old corner ready to be paid top 3 money CB.

Oddly he was getting it out quicker and was much cleaner prior to the injury. Now he is taking more hits after being hurt :smh:

i was holding my breath every time he was hanging in the pocket with bodies flying and falling all around him :smh:

hope he can come back after the bye in time to play the seahawks.

DG is all about the big boys up front. Just like those NYG teams he put together. He drafts and does patch work with the secondary.

Corner has become a premium position in the NFL though. It's a passing league, you can scheme your way to stopping the run as long as you have the right personnel (Panthers have no problem with that). When you have an elite corner, you should make strides to keep them IMO if the situation is right.

Obviously there's a few factors at play too. Gotta trust this is a legitimate, long-term thing now and he won't go dog **** after the money comes in.

I really like that Panthers team man, happy for y'all success so far. I **** with the organization from top to bottom, the owner is one of the few in the league that's a genuine dude and not a scumbag.

Felt like it was just the other day when Riverboat Ron was this close to being let go, but they turned it around and keep making statements each week. 
smokin.gif

Didn't get to watch as much football as I wanted to yesterday. Random observation though...

Is it just me or does Cam sometimes take too long on his release? I know his mechanics were ****** up in the past, but from what I was able to see from him he has this longer-than-usual *** wind up on some throws. *shrugs*

He's still that boy though. 
pimp.gif

He still has a few issues from what I watched yesterday. Too long sometimes, too soon sometimes, bullet passes 90% of the time might be the worst. But, as soon as I say "he needs to learn to throw dimes" he nails the TD pass downfield 
laugh.gif
 he missed at least 2 easy passing TD's though.
Word. I wanted to see if it was just me or not. If he gets those mechanics in order...watch out. 

nothing will beat this Jameis statement:

"I said, guys, we didn’t come here for no reason. I said, guys, this is ours, man. All the adversity we went through the first few quarters, it was ours to take. And like I’ve been saying, we control our own destiny. And those men looked me in my eye and they said, ‘We got this, Jameis.’ And I said … we said … I said, ‘Are you skrong?’ They said, ‘I’m skrong if you skrong.’ I said, ‘We skrong, den.’”

he's been tremendous, Demeco calls him Simba

he looks like a 3rd year player not a rookie, just look at the instincts on that pick six, time for Kiko to step up now

Yeah your right about him. Plus that pick 6 was smooth as hell. you would of thought that was a vet that read & pulled that off.

Back
Top Bottom