NFN

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Day 10, we made it to double digit days. How many people are left? All I keep seeing is people saying they're out

Still in.
glasses.gif
1xldv.gif

So ive fapped 3 times in 12 hours after going 10 days of abstinance and now im feeling tired, depressed and lazy... Feels batman
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dalek

So ive fapped 3 times in 12 hours after going 10 days of abstinance and now im feeling tired, depressed and lazy... Feels batman
frown.gif

Lol I'm out too @ Day 10, but I've learned something in the past 10 days, ima fap a lot less now maybe at most once a week, I'm a lot more productive and my game is a lot sharper. Anyways it's been Real

Originally Posted by Dalek

frown.gif
Son went on a fap-binge, I know that feel bro

I gotta keep going for all my fallen soldiers

Fap free since the 30th, feels good.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at that fap binge up there. Definitely know what that feels like. "So I fapped and I'm still hard huh?" *faps again immediately*

Still in. Temptation is creeping up though after a random old joint hit me up after her boyfriend made her mad. I'll be busy on the day she's free though
frown.gif

LE SIGH...

lol im lucky if i go 24 hrs without jerking off

month would never happen

but i want to stop on like wednesdays and on til sunday so im just extra focused for the weekend.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Can I get a mulligan? Is it too late to start today
laugh.gif
?

Just do a reverse fap until you feel you've unfapped. Sort of like when Superman reversed the rotation of the Earth to save Lois Lane. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by AG 47

Can I get a mulligan? Is it too late to start today
laugh.gif
?

Just do a reverse fap until you feel you've unfapped. Sort of like when Superman reversed the rotation of the Earth to save Lois Lane. 
Wait....what
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

I'M STILL IN! but today was a super struggle this morning, how am i going to make it lol

im on day 11, started nov 1st. j/o like 6 times on halloween
laugh.gif
.. call of duty came out so i got something to keep myself busy

Back
Top Bottom