nice car or nice watch?

i have about 30,000 to spend on a new car, i was planning on getting a new lexus is300/350(and will pay the rest over the year), but know i am leaning towardgetting an economic car like a new civic or accord and a rolex. what do you guys think, and getting the lexus and rolex is not an option.

i have about 30,000 to spend on a new car, i was planning on getting a new lexus is300/350(and will pay the rest over the year), but know i am leaning towardgetting an economic car like a new civic or accord and a rolex. what do you guys think, and getting the lexus and rolex is not an option.

If you mean a new IS250, then $30k isn't enough. Why not put the $10k as a downpayment, buy a Rolex (or two) in the $10k range and then save the $10 for arainy day?

If you mean a new IS250, then $30k isn't enough. Why not put the $10k as a downpayment, buy a Rolex (or two) in the $10k range and then save the $10 for arainy day?

Back
Top Bottom