Nick Cannon Ends War of Words With Eminem

nick-eminem-300x300-2009-05-15.jpg

After unleashing a lengthy blog rant about Eminem over the lyrics to "Bagpipes From Baghdad," Nick Cannon says the mini feud with Slim Shady isofficially over. In a brief sit down with Entertainment Weekly, Cannon sticks by every word he wrote, even if the majority of fans on the Internet don'tagree.

"I felt like I said what I had to say, I didn't take [the post] down, like, Oh, somebody instructed me to do it or anything like that. It was justone of those things, like, I said it. [The traffic] pretty much crashed my site. There'd be thousands and thousands of comments and people couldn'tleave comments on other posts or any of that stuff. So that was the only reason why I took it down.

I feel exactly the same way by it and stick by everything, but I think it's one of those things where it becomes that it's not really that big of adeal...I feel that my relationship with my wife is one of the best things -- or the best thing -- that's ever happened to me, and it has nothing to do withcelebrity or this industry. It's all about, you know, just love and finding love and being happy and respecting the union that it is...I never evenconsidered it as beef. It's not beef. It's just, Hey, I heard the record. I said what I had to say."

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

I feel exactly the same way by it and stick by everything, but I think it's one of those things where it becomes that it's not really that big of a deal...I feel that my relationship with my wife is one of the best things -- or the best thing -- that's ever happened to me, and it has nothing to do with celebrity or this industry. It's all about, you know, just love and finding love and being happy and respecting the union that it is...I never even considered it as beef. It's not beef. It's just, Hey, I heard the record. I said what I had to say."
Word?

After getting your Reverend Al Sharpton on and talking about you gon' whoop his %** next time you see him, now it's "not beef"? Wow...

I can't believe some of y'all actually defended this cat...this guy made a BLOG post calling out Eminem and now is switching his tune after all thattough guy talk.

({})

It won't matter....in a couple of years after they breakup u know that there will be some song or freestyle where he'll say that Em was more or lessright...

laugh.gif
What war of words?
laugh.gif

I said it before but I can't wait until Mariah leaves him. I just pray he doesn't knock her up.

Back
Top Bottom