Nick Cannon Ends War of Words With Eminem

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
What war of words?
laugh.gif
i agree, it was more like an invitation for Em to come and end Nick's career (if you consider him really having one as it is)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was actually in Drumline with this guy. One of the lamest guys for his age you'll ever meet.

I would've loved to have been there when Mariah told that @@#!$ "uh... Nick, you ain't gonna embarrass me with your rappin. Now sit down and rubmy feet..."

Ol' Kitty booty negro...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

I feel exactly the same way by it and stick by everything, but I think it's one of those things where it becomes that it's not really that big of a deal...I feel that my relationship with my wife is one of the best things -- or the best thing -- that's ever happened to me, and it has nothing to do with celebrity or this industry. It's all about, you know, just love and finding love and being happy and respecting the union that it is...I never even considered it as beef. It's not beef. It's just, Hey, I heard the record. I said what I had to say."
Word?

After getting your Reverend Al Sharpton on and talking about you gon' whoop his %** next time you see him, now it's "not beef"? Wow...

I can't believe some of y'all actually defended this cat...this guy made a BLOG post calling out Eminem and now is switching his tune after all that tough guy talk.

({})
i like mine ({}) [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]or[/color] ({})

They'll be broken up before the second half of relapse drops

Then Em will have a song about that

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

I feel exactly the same way by it and stick by everything, but I think it's one of those things where it becomes that it's not really that big of a deal...I feel that my relationship with my wife is one of the best things -- or the best thing -- that's ever happened to me, and it has nothing to do with celebrity or this industry. It's all about, you know, just love and finding love and being happy and respecting the union that it is...I never even considered it as beef. It's not beef. It's just, Hey, I heard the record. I said what I had to say."
Word?

After getting your Reverend Al Sharpton on and talking about you gon' whoop his %** next time you see him, now it's "not beef"? Wow...

I can't believe some of y'all actually defended this cat...this guy made a BLOG post calling out Eminem and now is switching his tune after all that tough guy talk.

({})
i like mine ({}) [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]or[/color] ({})

your poom pooms been beat up often.

Back
Top Bottom