Nickelus F, "Exhibit F" Vol. What's a Drake?

The Tiger line.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

"I ain't linger behind Drake, I'm just as nice, if not, better".

No one cared about this dude until he started messing with Drake. Son sounding like he got the Jaz-O disease.

Ya'll act like dude is aggy or something...and it's not like he's wack or telling falsehoods.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

"I ain't linger behind Drake, I'm just as nice, if not, better".

No one cared about this dude until he started messing with Drake. Son sounding like he got the Jaz-O disease.

I really can't be the only one on here that's been checking for Nickelus F's stuff back when he used to call himself "Nick Fury" and evenbefore Drake became relevant. Please tell me there's some Richmond, VA NTers that can explain how long Nickelus F been spitting.
laugh.gif
And I'm sure evenDrake himself would say he started rapping because of Nick.

The mere fact that he even mentions him is corny though.

If he that much better than him, then he just prove it with his music.

Joe Budden Type _'s

illionaire, why are you either slurping or hating on something? there's no in between with you. if you're not riding pusha or jay with some cornyone-liner, you're slighting drake. hop off dude's sack.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

illionaire, why are you either slurping or hating on something? there's no in between with you. if you're not riding pusha or jay with some corny one-liner, you're slighting drake. hop off dude's sack.

laugh.gif

Nickelus F previously known as Nick Fury has PAID HIS DUES. He basically taught Drake everything about being an emcee. No hate just speaking the truth. I'mwaiting for a reunion track.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

illionaire, why are you either slurping or hating on something? there's no in between with you. if you're not riding pusha or jay with some corny one-liner, you're slighting drake. hop off dude's sack.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What are you laughing for? It's true as hell. For someone who doesn't think Drake is all-that, his name comes out of yourmouth a whole lot
smh.gif

Its BEEN established that Nickelus F is better than Drake.

So you can proceed to "hate" on him once he gets a little bit of love on NT.

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

Nickelus F previously known as Nick Fury has PAID HIS DUES. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]He basically taught Drake everything about being an emcee.[/color] No hate just speaking the truth. I'm waiting for a reunion track.

YOU %%%$+## HATER!!!!!!1

laugh.gif
Nah, but for real, I don't think this forum wants to hear/believe that Nick is Drizzy's influence.

It's funny how telling the truth means hating.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

A little bit of love? I think a little too much love on here (whatup, OptimusPrime?)

But why you using the word 'hate' so loosely, man?
laugh.gif

I pray everyone does hop on this beat! This song should only be touched by Jay Electronica

Yea I think dudes think it's okay to +#*% this beat to death like SLU or A Milli
smh.gif
I probably only wanna hear handful dudes on this like Ghost n 3Stax

This was nice tho
pimp.gif
LINK?????????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NVM. The Drake line was unnecessary. I thought he didn't even mind since hewas doing his own thing.

R.A.R.E. >>>>>>>> SFG

Oh $*%$ Sha Stimuli just spit on this

Oh yea
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Exhibit G.F.P.

Nickelus F previously known as Nick Fury has PAID HIS DUES. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]He basically taught Drake everything about being an emcee.[/color] No hate just speaking the truth. I'm waiting for a reunion track.

YOU %%%$+## HATER!!!!!!1

laugh.gif
Nah, but for real, I don't think this forum wants to hear/believe that Nick is Drizzy's influence.

Phonte

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

A little bit of love? I think a little too much love on here (whatup, OptimusPrime?)

But why you using the word 'hate' so loosely, man?
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

YOU %%%$+## HATER!!!!!!1

laugh.gif

Phonte
Phonte's the influence. Nickelus F taught him how to rap good

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Nickelus F previously known as Nick Fury has PAID HIS DUES. He basically taught Drake everything about being an emcee. No hate just speaking the truth. I'm waiting for a reunion track.

YOU %%%$+## HATER!!!!!!1

laugh.gif

Phonte
Well.

I swear ya'll _'s need to get off NT and hit the books more.

And anybody saying Nick F "taught" Drake how to "rap" is jaded. He was more like a sparring partner ala boxing.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

YOU %%%$+## HATER!!!!!!1

laugh.gif

Phonte
Well.

I swear ya'll _'s need to get off NT and hit the books more.

And anybody saying Nick F "taught" Drake how to "rap" is jaded. He was more like a sparring partner ala boxing.
Actually I see it no different than dudes training Diddy when they pen his verses or whoever was helping Wayne switch up his flow to how it isnow. It takes a lot of practice and lessons, so he was taught. There's really no shame in it if you write your own rhymes tho.

Somebody helped Jay-Z switch up his style too. I mean sparring/taught same shh to me.
Originally Posted by awwsome

R.A.R.E. >>>>>>>> SFG
laugh.gif
It's funny because it's true.

Back
Top Bottom