Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

She'll never be lil kim. Ever. Also, kim never had to do stupid funny voices and can actually make songs. People forget quiet storm remix lil kim. Nicki needs to calm down taking shots at kim.  I still remember that promo ad she did with the lollipop and tried to act like she didnt copy kim
eyes.gif
.  And I agree with the posters below me, when Em raps about this BS it's ******ed. 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Eminem's necro rap is so wack. But of course cause hes white people are gonna say "he killed it"

Dude is garbage.
I didn't say it, but I agree.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Eminem's necro rap is so wack. But of course cause hes white people are gonna say "he killed it"

Dude is garbage.
I didn't say it, but I agree.
laugh.gif

Last night i heard it, i thought it was wack as !*@%... i'm listenin to it now with some good headphones..... I think i like it

Last night i heard it, i thought it was wack as !*@%... i'm listenin to it now with some good headphones..... I think i like it

I just want Lil' Kim to kill her, musically.

How you take her whole style then try to use it against her? Clown.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Nicki does it better though. Lil' Kim can't compete with her musically, lyrically whatever. Nicki is better than her in every way.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Nicki does it better though. Lil' Kim can't compete with her musically, lyrically whatever. Nicki is better than her in every way.

i think Lil Kim will get back at her hard, it's just a matter of time before we see the old school Kim

i think Lil Kim will get back at her hard, it's just a matter of time before we see the old school Kim

When are yall gonna accept that Lil Kim is done? Her rap skills aint to par anyway
laugh.gif

Shorty said plenty of times she praises and looks up to the females who did the rap thing before her

Lil Kim wanted a special shoutout like she has to kiss her toes
roll.gif
now she got one

When are yall gonna accept that Lil Kim is done? Her rap skills aint to par anyway
laugh.gif

Shorty said plenty of times she praises and looks up to the females who did the rap thing before her

Lil Kim wanted a special shoutout like she has to kiss her toes
roll.gif
now she got one

Nicki's whole rap scheme is corny tho, she tries too hard to be witty with her cheesy punchlines meanwhile Lil Kim doesn't need all that her style comes natural

Nicki's whole rap scheme is corny tho, she tries too hard to be witty with her cheesy punchlines meanwhile Lil Kim doesn't need all that her style comes natural

Nicki is growin on me, she's got some hot verses.

I aint never rewind a Lil Kim verse in my life, she was hot at the time for shock value not lyricism or flow.

Nicki is growin on me, she's got some hot verses.

I aint never rewind a Lil Kim verse in my life, she was hot at the time for shock value not lyricism or flow.

Back
Top Bottom