Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

People need to straight up tell Swizz about how shatty his beats are...dude is by far the most horrid producer Ive heard
sick.gif

People need to straight up tell Swizz about how shatty his beats are...dude is by far the most horrid producer Ive heard
sick.gif

People on this board gotta be 18 and under, Nicki will never make a "Hard Core" or a "Notorious Kim" Lil' Kim was so much more than these simple metaphors, it's sickening to see the type of love she gets for this nursery rap

People on this board gotta be 18 and under, Nicki will never make a "Hard Core" or a "Notorious Kim" Lil' Kim was so much more than these simple metaphors, it's sickening to see the type of love she gets for this nursery rap

Revisionist history #** _s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kim and "lyrical" in the same sentence? that was never her lane

what part of Kim's style is Nicki borrowing from?

Revisionist history #** _s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kim and "lyrical" in the same sentence? that was never her lane

what part of Kim's style is Nicki borrowing from?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

I just want Lil' Kim to kill her, musically.

How you take her whole style then try to use it against her? Clown.

Nicki does it better though. Lil' Kim can't compete with her musically, lyrically whatever. Nicki is better than her in every way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nicki Minaj is a straight up GIMMICK. All these accents and @++#, get the !%%$ outta here with that. 
Gimmick or not, Nicki can rap circles around Kim. 
Word.

And then people act like Kim didn't have ppl writing for her...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

I just want Lil' Kim to kill her, musically.

How you take her whole style then try to use it against her? Clown.

Nicki does it better though. Lil' Kim can't compete with her musically, lyrically whatever. Nicki is better than her in every way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nicki Minaj is a straight up GIMMICK. All these accents and @++#, get the !%%$ outta here with that. 
Gimmick or not, Nicki can rap circles around Kim. 
Word.

And then people act like Kim didn't have ppl writing for her...

Why doesn't Nicki just rap normal? Honestly. If she didn't go off on those weird *+# voices trying to spazz and %%#@ she would be chill in my book. She spits 4 bars and I'm like okay Nicki, then she goes off on some crazy *$*.

Why doesn't Nicki just rap normal? Honestly. If she didn't go off on those weird *+# voices trying to spazz and %%#@ she would be chill in my book. She spits 4 bars and I'm like okay Nicki, then she goes off on some crazy *$*.

Back
Top Bottom