And I’ll kick that +*$, punt
This is hot?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Word

I Can't believe cats is hyping up this wack *%+$

How many of you Nicki fans were listening to hip hop when Kim dropped her first two CDs? I'm betting none of you were older than nine when she dropped her first album or listening to Hip Hop at that time. There's no way you say foul sh about Kim but respect his horrible gibberish rap from Nicki. 

I swear I'd tolerate this broad SO much more if she didn't try so hard with all that stupid voice +!%@ she be doing.

I swear I'd tolerate this broad SO much more if she didn't try so hard with all that stupid voice +!%@ she be doing.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

You know what...many of you are missing the point.  No one is here to prove Lil Kim is a lyricist 
laugh.gif
...I honestly could care less.  My issue is simply this...
I find it disrespectful and corny when these up and coming artists throw out disses to the very same legends that they are constantly emulating.  It's outright pathetic.  How can you try so damn hard to be like someone, and then try to @++% on them at the same time?  That @++% is weak.  When Trey Songz dissed Kells, I thought it was a joke because that dude is basically a professional R.Kelly impersonator.  This is just as bad if not worse

This "I don't have to show respect" era that our generation is perpetuating these days is pretty #$#%*!* sad.  

Even if they were to come out and straight give them props, which I think they both did at first, they'll always feel a way about it.
Its not even about showing respect, they mad that the new school is getting it and their not, while they might be using some of the gimmicks they have used.
Its not like Kim, Kellz, and other artists of their era didnt emulate people before them to get their defined style.

Personally, Nicki aint really take much from Kim but wearing wigs. All Kim did was solicit herself on record, where as Nicki spits punchlines she actually wrote.
I dont like Nicki, but I can admit that she has some spit to her and her best songs are when shes not using an accent and actually talkin about something like Right Thru Me.

When you're a legend in the game...you don't get offended when new artists come out and take over.  That's called being a hater.  Why hate when you already did the damn thing?  If anything, it's an honor to see up and coming artists that are inspired by you.  But the problem arises when that up and coming artist wants to act like they weren't, and then when the dumb !%% fans elevate them to some level that they haven't even earned yet.  
The fact is...people don't have to even work for things anymore.  Here Nicki comes with some ridiculous looks and voices...ain't even dropped an album yet, or had a single classic song on her own...yet she's already the best to do it?  %@%@ outta here

That's like Lady Gaga has been elevated to this ridiculous level when she's dropped 1.5 albums...and idiots wanna act like she dropped Thriller.  People get too caught up in the image and the gimmicks, that they aren't even really paying attention to what is actually going on. 

You're talkin about Right Thru Me being one of Nicki's best songs...if that's the case then that solidifies my point even more.  The song is wack 
indifferent.gif
.  And furthermore, how can you give someone the title of "entertainer" when she can't perform live?  She has no stage presence, or live performance ability at all.  Who lip syncs their raps? 
laugh.gif

I would never mention Nicki in the same paragraph as Wayne or any of the other names floating around...he's gifted and over the years he has proven that he can make great music.  At least make Nicki prove that before giving her all these titles.  Oh I forgot...she's the next Lauryn Hill according to some 
30t6p3b.gif

::jumps off bridge head first::

You know what...many of you are missing the point.  No one is here to prove Lil Kim is a lyricist 
laugh.gif
I find it disrespectful and corny when these up and coming artists throw out disses to the very same legends that they are constantly emulating.  It's outright pathetic.  How can you try so damn hard to be like someone, and then try to @++% on them at the same time?  That @++% is weak.  When Trey Songz dissed Kells, I thought it was a joke because that dude is basically a professional R.Kelly impersonator.  This is just as bad if not worse

This "I don't have to show respect" era that our generation is perpetuating these days is pretty #$#%*!* sad.  

Even if they were to come out and straight give them props, which I think they both did at first, they'll always feel a way about it.
Its not even about showing respect, they mad that the new school is getting it and their not, while they might be using some of the gimmicks they have used.
Its not like Kim, Kellz, and other artists of their era didnt emulate people before them to get their defined style.

Personally, Nicki aint really take much from Kim but wearing wigs. All Kim did was solicit herself on record, where as Nicki spits punchlines she actually wrote.
I dont like Nicki, but I can admit that she has some spit to her and her best songs are when shes not using an accent and actually talkin about something like Right Thru Me.

When you're a legend in the game...you don't get offended when new artists come out and take over.  That's called being a hater.  Why hate when you already did the damn thing?  If anything, it's an honor to see up and coming artists that are inspired by you.  But the problem arises when that up and coming artist wants to act like they weren't, and then when the dumb !%% fans elevate them to some level that they haven't even earned yet.  
The fact is...people don't have to even work for things anymore.  Here Nicki comes with some ridiculous looks and voices...ain't even dropped an album yet, or had a single classic song on her own...yet she's already the best to do it?  %@%@ outta here

That's like Lady Gaga has been elevated to this ridiculous level when she's dropped 1.5 albums...and idiots wanna act like she dropped Thriller.  People get too caught up in the image and the gimmicks, that they aren't even really paying attention to what is actually going on. 

You're talkin about Right Thru Me being one of Nicki's best songs...if that's the case then that solidifies my point even more.  The song is wack 
indifferent.gif
.  And furthermore, how can you give someone the title of "entertainer" when she can't perform live?  She has no stage presence, or live performance ability at all.  Who lip syncs their raps? 
laugh.gif

I would never mention Nicki in the same paragraph as Wayne or any of the other names floating around...he's gifted and over the years he has proven that he can make great music.  At least make Nicki prove that before giving her all these titles.  Oh I forgot...she's the next Lauryn Hill according to some 
30t6p3b.gif

Her voices and %+@* is a act, she's a entertainer and she clearly is entertaining and getting attention

That verse in Monster make me feel like if she wanted to she could spits bars

She has songs with Ye, Jay and Em #comeoneson no wack chick is getting collabs like that

Her voices and %+@* is a act, she's a entertainer and she clearly is entertaining and getting attention

That verse in Monster make me feel like if she wanted to she could spits bars

She has songs with Ye, Jay and Em #comeoneson no wack chick is getting collabs like that

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

you're taking !++% way too seriously
you don't like her, others do...no point in writing essays trying to "prove" people wrong for liking what they like

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

you're taking !++% way too seriously
you don't like her, others do...no point in writing essays trying to "prove" people wrong for liking what they like

I didn't feel Nicki at first but I enjoy an animated rapper. Busta did successfully and I think Nicki does also. She stands out in a field of boring female rappers. No other recent female rapper is witty with punchlines.

Stop with the she shouln't go at Kim BS. This is Hip Hop, it is a part of the culture.

I didn't feel Nicki at first but I enjoy an animated rapper. Busta did successfully and I think Nicki does also. She stands out in a field of boring female rappers. No other recent female rapper is witty with punchlines.

Stop with the she shouln't go at Kim BS. This is Hip Hop, it is a part of the culture.

i feel like if Kim really came at kim head on Nicki wouldnt do anything...

she'd probably just play it off or say she doesn't respond to the negative stuff...

i feel like if Kim really came at kim head on Nicki wouldnt do anything...

she'd probably just play it off or say she doesn't respond to the negative stuff...

laugh.gif

This "I don't have to show respect" era that our generation is perpetuating these days is pretty $@++%$$ sad.  
Quoted for truth ... this is my point. 
How can you take someone's ENTIRE style ... 

2v2uyqe.jpg

Then try to diss them though? $$$$ is just hilarious to me. 

laugh.gif

This "I don't have to show respect" era that our generation is perpetuating these days is pretty $@++%$$ sad.  
Quoted for truth ... this is my point. 
How can you take someone's ENTIRE style ... 

2v2uyqe.jpg

Then try to diss them though? $$$$ is just hilarious to me. 

Besides bein outrageously sex oriented in her music, i dont remember Kim even having a style.

Besides the colored wigs what did she take from Kim ?

To the people who think Kim was a solid rapper please post a dope biggie..wait i mean a dope lil Kim verse...Even Cam wrote crush on you...

Besides bein outrageously sex oriented in her music, i dont remember Kim even having a style.

To the people who think Kim was a solid rapper please post a dope biggie..wait i mean a dope lil Kim verse...Even Cam wrote crush on you...

just played this on my local radio at 5

the streets are not feelin this at all, NT is very different when it comes to music opinions i guess.

just played this on my local radio at 5

the streets are not feelin this at all, NT is very different when it comes to music opinions i guess.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Quiet Storm Remix ring a bell?
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

grin.gif

Doubt she penned that.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

grin.gif

Doubt she penned that.

Huge Em fan. But this +%+% was atrocious. All of it.

How anyone is feelin her is beyond me at this point...

Huge Em fan. But this +%+% was atrocious. All of it.

How anyone is feelin her is beyond me at this point...

Back
Top Bottom