Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

Nicki is growing on me. This %%$$ was hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

I honestly struggled to listen to this whole song. Personally I lose some respect for Em just for even doing this song, even if it is just cuz she's hot right now.
This.

Beat - horrible
Chorus - horrible
Nicki's flow - horrible
Em's verse - not bad

And I'm a Nicki fan. But this was garbage.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by thejrob

I honestly struggled to listen to this whole song. Personally I lose some respect for Em just for even doing this song, even if it is just cuz she's hot right now.
This.

Beat - horrible
Chorus - horrible
Nicki's flow - horrible
Em's verse - not bad

And I'm a Nicki fan. But this was garbage.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

pimp.gif

Same here. When she's on her $@% and sticking to a subject and not all animated? She's entertaining. Angry Nicki is nice...

I think the complete opposite of most in this thread. Thought the beat was nice, chorus did suck, Nikki and Em spit some nice verses...overall its a hot song.

pimp.gif

Same here. When she's on her $@% and sticking to a subject and not all animated? She's entertaining. Angry Nicki is nice...

I think the complete opposite of most in this thread. Thought the beat was nice, chorus did suck, Nikki and Em spit some nice verses...overall its a hot song.

Nicki Minaj is absolutely horrible at making music

"Got some %$#%%$ out in Brooklyn that'll off ya top"

lol

Nicki Minaj is absolutely horrible at making music

"Got some %$#%%$ out in Brooklyn that'll off ya top"

lol

Originally Posted by rocyaice

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

pimp.gif

I'm not even gonna lie. Nicki KILLED Em. Eminem could learn a thing or two about rapping from Nicki such as the highly innovative stop pause punchline thing she does. More rappers need to do this.

I'm not even gonna lie. Nicki KILLED Em. Eminem could learn a thing or two about rapping from Nicki such as the highly innovative stop pause punchline thing she does. More rappers need to do this.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Where on earth have you been? That style has been exhausted fam. Anyways Em bodied it.

Where on earth have you been? That style has been exhausted fam. Anyways Em bodied it.

Surprised I'm saying this but that track was
eek.gif
smokin.gif
! I don't get down with Nicki but she went hard on this track. Em
pimp.gif
as usual.

Surprised I'm saying this but that track was
eek.gif
smokin.gif
! I don't get down with Nicki but she went hard on this track. Em
pimp.gif
as usual.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
your sarcasm is hilarious
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
your sarcasm is hilarious
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom