Nicki Nicki Nicki... vol. Tunechi in Paradise

As a man I appreciate stuff like this. But what kind of message does this say to younger chicks. Obviously parents are in control of what their kids watch but that only goes so far. Not hating on her capitalizing on what she has, but it's sad to see this being promoted as "talent" in the realm of music and artistry.

I watched part of her performance last night on mute and it was pretty embarrassing.

Tell tale signs she wasn't born with that mass. Don't know what to do with it.

Why is he called "young tunechi?"

It was a nickname his grandmother gave him when he was a young child...

tumblr_mn2xhhcxw21qkdh9eo2_250.gif

RAW.... Whether she wanted it or not.

i don't think there is a single more disgusting woman on the planet

The woman in your avy is pretty disgusting.

Last edited:
Can't believe kids and the public are FORCE FED to listen to this garbage by Radio Stations who play this crap 3-4 times per hour! :smh:

Last edited:
Can't believe kids and the public are FORCE FED to listen to this garbage by Radio Stations who play this crap 3-4 times per hour!
mean.gif
It's a different generation. Don't be so closed-minded. I don't think the song is amazing but some of you are taking it to another level talking about how bad it is. And that breakdown is not part of the song. 

It's a different generation. Don't be so closed-minded. I don't think the song is amazing but some of you are taking it to another level talking about how bad it is. And that breakdown is not part of the song. 

Don't wanna turn this into "the nostalgic my era was better then this one" comment, but out of pure curiosity and trying to see why someone else thinks this isnt bad; I'd honestly like to know what makes it not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom