Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

I grabbed another one hoping it comes out better for me finally. I can not get a decent pair of these shoes haha.

does nike do price adjustments?

Yessir as long as it's within the 30-day return period. I had a CS rep tell me they couldn't do it and I simply said "so your company would rather have you ship me out another pair at the lower price, only for you to eat the cost of return shipping and send the original pair to an outlet?"

The person price-adjusted within two minutes.

Yessir as long as it's within the 30-day return period. I had a CS rep tell me they couldn't do it and I simply said "so your company would rather have you ship me out another pair at the lower price, only for you to eat the cost of return shipping and send the original pair to an outlet?"

The person price-adjusted within two minutes.
I got that once also.

UNDSed the (Majin) Vegetas for work today

6041635E-5060-4D78-AECF-E1B4DB072674.jpeg

Any updates on these w the full zoom amazon insole?

some shoes I put em in the heel sits too high.

At 6 pairs of these joints I think I'm tapping out haha... hopefully there's nothing else I wanna grab.

has the plaid coming 2 america track suit for the all star weekend dropped? never saw it on footlocker canada and nike canada

the shoes are cool...but....put me on the sock length. I like how long the socks are. Like how long kyries are

Would appreciate opinions:

- gum outsole or clear outsole?

- fir lining or royal blue lining?

Also, I went with royal blue accents on everything. I thought of adding in purple on the heel or tongue logos, but I think I'll keep this one Cream City and make a separate green/purple one if I'm up for it. Opal, fir, blue, AND purple seemed too much. GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal didn't you make a really similar pair?

nbygum.jpg
nbyclear.jpg
nbyfirliner.jpg
nbyblueliner.jpg

Last edited:
I like the clear with green lining

grizz aint made ****

he just made a pair of pink chucks talkin bout he “ready for easter!”

Back
Top Bottom