Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Would appreciate opinions:

- gum outsole or clear outsole?

- fir lining or royal blue lining?

Also, I went with royal blue accents on everything. I thought of adding in purple on the heel or tongue logos, but I think I'll keep this one Cream City and make a separate green/purple one if I'm up for it. Opal, fir, blue, AND purple seemed too much. @GrizzlyAnimal didn't you make a really similar pair?

nbygum.jpg
nbyclear.jpg
nbyfirliner.jpg
nbyblueliner.jpg

One of mine is close to this if it helps you...

0D3C6F0A-49BD-4466-98CB-C958B53A9D02.jpeg

Also, I went with royal blue accents on everything. I thought of adding in purple on the heel or tongue logos, but I think I'll keep this one Cream City and make a separate green/purple one if I'm up for it. Opal, fir, blue, AND purple seemed too much. @GrizzlyAnimal didn't you make a really similar pair?

Grizz’s pair is #2 here

Not too far off from mine. I did a blue outsole, lining & accents.

Attachments

• 1015192002_Burst01.jpg
    1015192002_Burst01.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 724
These gonna look like one of y'all cream IDs lol or these the blue swoosh alphabet soup or something?
Screenshot_20200306_082924.jpg

How's the on-court performance with these? Also do they fit tts? Need a new pair, I typically play the 3 on offense.

How's the on-court performance with these? Also do they fit tts? Need a new pair, I typically play the 3 on offense.

TTS worked for me. They're great if you want to be quick on the court, and they're comfortable while you play in them.
Don't expect much support though. Remember that Genie on Alladin or whatever? "AWESOME COSMIC POWERS! Itttty bitty living space."
This shoe is awesome looking and it's fun to play in them. The next day your feet and legs will pay for it. At least mine did. Every time I go to play in them again I remember how it felt to have awesome court feel and zip around, and then I remember how my legs and feet felt the next day. I may be overstating it but you get the point.

If you're a fan of Giannis or like how they look they're fine. Comparable to the Kobe ad mid and Kobe ad models.

However, I think you can get more performance for your money. It's a great time to buy because all of this season's shoes are reaching that sale period.

If we're talking Nike / JB and similar mid tier price range, I would go with the Kyrie 6, KD 12, and the Why Not Zer0.2 SE over these with performance in mind.

Back
Top Bottom