Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Keep hearing these aren’t very good performers, but not that they’re starting to go on deep discounts it couldn’t hurt to try em out. Thinking about buying a pair...but at the same time doesn’t look like gyms will be opening again any time soon 😢

Keep hearing these aren’t very good performers, but not that they’re starting to go on deep discounts it couldn’t hurt to try em out. Thinking about buying a pair...but at the same time doesn’t look like gyms will be opening again any time soon 😢

i really enjoy hooping in them, a simple shoe, just enough cushion and feels very light on foot.

wore mines to the park just for shoot around, but i had another pair of shoes(adidas next level) on me when i started to play a pick-up game.

I don't trust this shoe to be honest, look good on feet, but for my needs, nah.

hopefully the GF2 brings up the performance to another echelon.

giphy.gif

Wish they would give us the underneath mesh option on Nike iD.... Haven't seen them do something like that since the Kyrie 1s smh

has nike dropped the all star employee of the month tracksuit yet? i asked this thread before and didn’t get an answer, and i havent seen it (only the t-shirt) so maybe it sold out?

Just a heads up that "Soul Glos" are $72 on NDC HERE, for those interested. Lots of sizes available

Also, anyone have some disco codes/prices for multi-colored Freaks?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom