Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

tenor.gif

I randomly saw these in person yesterday on the counter at a Finishline. They definitely look better in person but still underwhelming. The upper is very plain, but it has a subtle design around the lower lace area that you can see thru the mesh that makes it look pretty clean.

Two things that stood out were how cheap the build seemed and how really light the shoe is. I'm sure more people will like these in person.

Last edited:
I randomly saw these in person yesterday on the counter at a Finishline. They definitely look better in person but still underwhelming. The upper is very plain, but it has a subtle design around the lower lace area that you can see thru the mesh that makes it look pretty clean.

Two things that stood out were how cheap the build seemed and how really light the shoe is. I'm sure more people will like these in person.

Did the toebox look stiff? These photos make them look really rounded and stiff. And I thought these ain't coming out until September 7th. How are they on FinishLine counters already?

Did the toebox look stiff? These photos make them look really rounded and stiff. And I thought these ain't coming out until September 7th. How are they on FinishLine counters already?
Nah I wouldn't call the toe box stiff, it had soft mesh like the rest of the shoe except for the ankle collar. The Finishline manager told me they release in early July.

Guess I'll wait for a better looking colorway. Those plain black ones aren't doing it for me. Those "Coming to America" leaks tells me that there will be different designs on the upper and not just one single color.

They release July 10th.
They need fire colorways for these to sell and look somewhat decent.
Im curious about the cushion. Like I said earlier that phylon looks hella stiff to me but we'll see

Colorways are really going to have to help out this shoe, like the orange pair looks interesting

Back
Top Bottom