Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Happy with my first pair
67108307_412139459400072_8017888131517043497_n.jpg

66401602_2389431944671913_506742231155149356_n.jpg

66340933_709512479483289_7498316130047735240_n.jpg

They turned out DOPE! How many days was turnaround from order submission to delivery?

They turned out DOPE! How many days was turnaround from order submission to delivery?
Only took 15 days

i'm counting weekends too

Let me know your thoughts on the outsole. I’ve been debating going with the clear myself but was hesitant due to the tractions complaints on the GR pairs.

I'm washed G i'm just wearing these casually lol

Absolutely love the look of these especially on foot. Fit is perfect. No hotspots no break-in time on court. The minimal/lack of forefoot cushioning just hasn’t worked for me which quite frankly has been totally discouraging. I’ve worn them 3x and just can’t do it. Had ID options ready as well but it’s a no go. Had this happen to me with the Kyrie 2 and the forefoot cushioning killed my body. But I’m happy for all the peeps who are enjoying these causally and on court.

JS”

Absolutely love the look of these especially on foot. Fit is perfect. No hotspots no break-in time on court. The minimal/lack of forefoot cushioning just hasn’t worked for me which quite frankly has been totally discouraging. I’ve worn them 3x and just can’t do it. Had ID options ready as well but it’s a no go. Had this happen to me with the Kyrie 2 and the forefoot cushioning killed my body. But I’m happy for all the peeps who are enjoying these causally and on court.

JS”

Yeah these are low to the ground in the forefoot with no cushion. You wear KD 12 Jersey?

KD 12 and these are my go-to. Both totally different.

Yeah these are low to the ground in the forefoot with no cushion. You wear KD 12 Jersey?

KD 12 and these are my go-to. Both totally different.

Very different models. I believe you may have touched on it but do you have a preference cushioning wise?

Yup. The KD 12 are incredible. I’m on 2 pairs and counting lol. I’m also a huge fan of the Why Not 0.2. I need to throw in my rotation in the basketball rotation thread smh @ myself. Shoes with full length zoom or heavy forefoot cushioning do well for me. The most minimal I’ve hooped in and been ok have been the pg3 and Kyrie 5.

JS”

The customs in here are crazy! Can somebody give me an update on the ankle support on these? I usually hoop in Kyries. I live in Milwaukee and really want to grab a pair,especially to hoop in but I'm nervous about the ankle support. Any help is appreciated.

The speckles ruined a clean colorway :ohwell:

"Just kidding, could barely see the speckles haha "]
Yeah, you cant really even tell

it was supposed to be with no speckles but i forgot to take em off

I should've did blue or green tho now that i think about it

Yeah, you cant really even tell

it was supposed to be with no speckles but i forgot to take em off

I should've did blue or green tho now that i think about it

Blessing in disguise, I think they look dope as is.

I did a Kobe 9 elite low ID with a black midsole and accidentally left on black speckles. They ended up looking really cool, almost like a water-drip effect.

jerseysauce jerseysauce they really are a totally minimal forefoot cushioning experience. Felt the same way, tough on the body. Kind of remind me of Kobe XI Elite, minimal forefoot feel

I’d agree jaynev. I had the XI with the full length zoom (ID option) and the standard version weren’t well cushioned. I really am hating these aren’t working for me.

JS”

The customs in here are crazy! Can somebody give me an update on the ankle support on these? I usually hoop in Kyries. I live in Milwaukee and really want to grab a pair,especially to hoop in but I'm nervous about the ankle support. Any help is appreciated.

your ankle support is your own body. no piece of material is going to stop the ankle from rolling. if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.

best to strengthen the muscles in your legs to minimize the chances of rolling your ankle (especially if you land on someones foot)

Back
Top Bottom