Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Yup these are the ones
0D4F6937-3FAB-48AC-AEBE-00FC75EF28FF.jpeg

Yeah these chilling

The oneness deal was good enough for me tho

Came out cheaper then ftl with my $20 reward

And they already shipped
why you need discounts tho?

aint you related to some famous entertainers? I remember you telling me in high school vanilla ice was your uncle and gizmo from the gremlins was your cousin on your moms side? 🤔

i showed my sister a picture of these shoes and she told me "you don't play basketball, why would you get these?"

do these shoes look bad if worn casually? i hate when i like something but then i start second guessing myself because sometimes certain ball shoes look bad casually

i showed my sister a picture of these shoes and she told me "you don't play basketball, why would you get these?"

do these shoes look bad if worn casually? i hate when i like something but then i start second guessing myself because sometimes certain ball shoes look bad casually
They are actually a better casual shoe than basketball shoe IMO haha

There’s 2 pics on this page of them being worn casually and they look good

at the end of the day tho it’s up to you if you think they can be rocked casually

I’m in for casual wear

I used to think this way with Nike SBs back in the day. I liked a handful of Dunks and other SB models back then, BUT I wouldn't purchase because I didn't skate at all. I played the videogames though lol. I didn't want people viewing me as some poser. What I've learned through the years and my phases growing up is wear what you like / makes you feel good!

IMO, the Zoom Freak 1s look great casually. I don't play basketball as much as I did when I was younger since I got into running. Even with that, I'm a huge fan of how these look in hand, most importantly, on foot. I like them so much that I have five pairs. At the end of the day, they're just shoes. Do what makes you happy! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom