Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Does anyone know if these are going to be a worldwide release? If not, is anyone out there nice enough to do a pickup and ship a pair of thoseAM1 in a size 8.5 or 9 to me? Please let me know...

Thanks
Ben

Originally Posted by illphillip

Man, Elephant/Cement print certainly brings the BEASTS out......
i dont know man. i think its the whole collab/pack/theme that brings them out. some older edition trainer sc low cements got zero recognition and stillto this day simply arent popular. i dont understand. there literally dunk supremes but sell for 5000% less

wow @ seeing that pic up there. I gotta have these. They QKs right?? Meaning if your spot got canvas pack, Bobbitos, they should get these??

Originally Posted by ny kickz

my heat banger

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
those are serious!!!
pimp.gif

im looking at the pic ny kickz posted and while they look good, the cement print on looks kinda sloppy to me for some reason, But im still getting all threeshoes.

It's funny because when I first saw this a few months ago I said to myself "they must have tried to put every popular material and color on oneshoe". I like those colors and materials but not all on the same shoe, it's overkill. Reminds me of the car that Homer designed:

07-Hom.gif

hahaha for a second i thought there was a 3m version and a white version! i'll take those trainers though...

considering the elephant print, 3m and neon, i would assume that the lines will be crazy for this pack

with that said, i'll probably be waiting in that line for the am1's and the forces... as much as it pains me to say so
ohwell.gif

I'm feeling the am1 and the af1. Anyone know where these might drop in the Chicago area other than Athlete's Foot stores?

Back
Top Bottom