Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Next summer all y'all who paid 300+ (yes, I got my dow from some of you NTers via the bay) are gonna be on your "What was I thinking!" beforenext summer....

Just like the HUF AM1s from last summer....

B-E-A-S-T!

Blah!

On to the infareds................................................

^^^I feel you on that....300+ on these right now is A LOT. But if you really want em I guess you gotta do what you have to do.

These are nothing like the HUF AM1s, these are wayyyyyyyyyyy better, just got my pairs and they are worth the $300 plus.............look at the ATMOS airmax 1s elephant- they average $350-400 now.....dont sleep.

thx RICO7JT. What's funny is that the atmos am1 that released a while ago was a GR in Asia....Everywhere had them. I couldn't find my size (13) whichsucked

I stlll have a 9.5 and two 10's in the AM1, one size 10 in the AT1's, two 9s, two 10s, a 10.5 and 11 in the AF1s. Not selling for rape prices PM me.

Not trying to hype anybody up, but for some reason I'm thinking 9pm PST Eastbay Vault, MIGHT do what Eastbay does?(Jordan Releases) If your understanding what I'm saying?
Its all good if they don't, got my set.

Back
Top Bottom