Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

I was able to add the AM1, AF, and Trainers to my cart this morning, but when it came to check out the AM1 and AF were sold out that fast. I was able to orderthe trainers and I was even able to use the coupon code to get them for about 96 shipped. It does seem strange that they haven't updated their website andtaken the shoes off the site.

all sold out on eastbay vault. still waitin on my trainers i copped on ebay, should be here tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Anybody try calling the 1-800 #?

called them just now and i asked her if they were processing orders or if they accidentally put them up and she said (about the AT1s) that there were 2 9.5sready to ship, so I assume that they either got extras from nike or some pairs already got shipped out? regardless i'm
mad.gif
cause I the price I paid for my AM1s, I could've doubled up on eastbayvault...

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

does the eastbay vault ever re-stock?

pretty blown i missed them, could've been a good deal on the trainers.
they do restock check back constantly

Eastbay phone rep. told me this morning -- they had only a few pairs in each style, and will get no re-stocks.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ny kickz

Did anybody get the fitted?

went to vinnies yesterday & was told that the fitted is still comming in. (just gonna have to wait it out)
Vinnies are also doing another set of county of kings t-shirts.

Originally Posted by ny kickz

They got county of kings. Tees but not in the 112 pack colorway

What other color Tees are there? I really would like the matching in a 3xl, I think they should of made that size? DJ CK dont look like no XL to me.

Sorry for the late post but just wanted to give props where they're due!
1st and foremost, NINOBEATZ!!!!! NY!!!!!! BIG ups bro!
DJBBert in SF, thanks for the effort Chris!
Alice @ Wish in the ATL...so classy!!!
And locally to Aaron @ Premiere Boutique in San Jo Norcal and Rich @ Purist for the AM95's and AF1 Supremes.
peace
329242523.jpg

329242544.jpg

329242510.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Sorry for the late post but just wanted to give props where they're due!
1st and foremost, NINOBEATZ!!!!! NY!!!!!! BIG ups bro!
DJBBert in SF, thanks for the effort Chris!
Alice @ Wish in the ATL...so classy!!!
And locally to Aaron @ Premiere Boutique in San Jo Norcal and Rich @ Purist for the AM95's and AF1 Supremes.
peace
329242523.jpg

329242544.jpg

329242510.jpg

smokin.gif
mad.gif
cuz i still don't have those forces andam1's yet but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good job.

Back