Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Just rocked my Forces for the second time since gettin em. Still clean
pimp.gif

I know how much we all dislike Flight Club, but FCNY does have a pair of AM1's for $299 in a size 10. Common size that I have seen sell for a bit more.

so much for the talk of prices dropping on these huh
laugh.gif
glad i got my trainers. although i would still love to get a pair of the AM1'S for under $160

Is goin up on these but I got lucky gettin the am1's off ebay a couple weeks back for about 175 + shippin...that was a nice come up...I'm contemplatinggettin the af1's to complete the pack...its funny cuz when I didn't want the af1's they were all over ebay in my sz for under 160...now in my sz.Its 230 buy now....smh...and buy now on the am1's is 300...smh

i got the air maxes but i originally wanted the forces but i guess the air maxes will do... i wore em already and they are fresh... ill just wait til theprices drop on the forces...

I rock my AM1's a whole lot ... such a dope shoe . Ill wait for next summer to bring out my AF1's ... and I wouldnt mind the trainers, All 3 shoes areDOPE.

copped the af1 for 143 shipped about a month ago, thats when there were a few bidding ones...but now its just buy it now. i want the am1 for a good price. 300is just too much for them

a friend of mine just got the trainers and that ribbed insole is pretty cool, i'm curious to know how it feels. i think i might pick up those trainers eventho i didn't really like them as much as the AM1's. if i can get the trainers, i'll be alright with this pack. i don't like AF1's

Back
Top Bottom