Nike 70s Thread

great colorway. I wish these new racers didn’t suck so bad in terms of quality.
I never wore my black but once around the block. They felt good and fast, didnt notice anything bad except they glued the heel down a little crooked on the right shoe.

Are you referring to materials or qc?

:smile:This tread is needed. Nothin subtle about the cw but I gotta have this in rotation ! 🔥

1584499040443.jpeg

I never wore my black but once around the block. They felt good and fast, didnt notice anything bad except they glued the heel down a little crooked on the right shoe.

Are you referring to materials or qc?

The shape of them is way off, the tongue is super long, the tongue foam being exposed around the edges, and not as much cushioning as the 2017 version.

Patiently waiting for that black/blue daybreak cw, but ordered a white/red cw in the meantime, but from oneblockdown, and realized they are located in Italy...so not sure if the order will ever come.

^ I finally got my size in those :pimp: I went with my tts on the original drop, and needed to go half down. Thanks for posting that!!

I hope it comes with the set of socks

Me too, the box was so oddly shaped, but I'm hoping for the socks also. They are nice lightweight ones.

I'm just hoping those white/red waffle racers drop tomorrow before the coupon expires.

1585074185242.jpeg
My pair came in the other day:wow:You all are killin it with the pics I hope everyone stay safe too foreal w/ covid poppin off

Came in today with the socks :pimp:

D9A652BB-4ADB-49AF-8B4E-D461D7827C08.jpeg

From the Nike restock/sale right? Did they ever send you a shipping email? My order from that day is still just chilling in processing. I'm sure they are delayed and not sweating it but just curious.

From the Nike restock/sale right? Did they ever send you a shipping email? My order from that day is still just chilling in processing. I'm sure they are delayed and not sweating it but just curious.
Yea from the restock. I ordered on the 23rd and received shipping email on the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom