Nike 70s Thread

261868B1-F5E3-4A23-A4DE-BDE18B7A97C7.jpeg

These things are nice. Thanks nike

My black with the silver metallic swoosh daybreak joints seem to run smaller than my vegas colorway from the first run. It’s of.

My black with the silver metallic swoosh daybreak joints seem to run smaller than my vegas colorway from the first run. It’s of.
I noticed something felt weird around the toe on my left shoe, but it seemed to go away over the past couple hours. Maybe its the slanted toebox?

i took off my mach runners which have a narrow toe and i dont know if the weirdness was phantom [ains from the machs or the slanted toe needing to be broken in. I felt around inside the shoe and noticed some padding around the toe, maybe thats your problem? I stretched it out and now they dont feel weird

damn thats crazy, u have falcons primetime in your av and i keep looking down at them thinking falcons everytime. Which kind of bothers me because im from NO but whatever, if they had nikeid daybreaks idve pretty much made these anyway

Haha I’m glad the avi did that.
Looking forward to playing y’all as usual. Nice healthy rivalry. Plus I always have a good time in New Orleans.

Yeah man i need to get back home for this SB run, i need to catch atleast one game. Zion too. NO is poppin right now...

Falcons need to just wear the old jersey/helmet. I always loved that logo as a kid. Much more menacing than the adobe clip art bs they got going now. Infact the whole rest of our division has a cartoony logo. I wish designers would go back to pencil and paper, everything looks like its made by one dude now.

Looking at the wings on the falcon with the white lines makes me think of the logo i made for the pelicans. I hope it wasnt in my subconsciousness

F9922658-423F-4090-972C-C23CA2AF1DB6.jpeg

Still kind of a rough draft, i havent touched my desktop in almost a year

I remember doing a line for each of the parishes that make up new orleans in the letters

I replaced the lame navy blue with black as well. In my dreams our colors would be black gold and red

Theres an obligatory fluer de lis on his neck.

I figured the pelican should be in attack mode as opposed to whatever they have him doing now. Death from above is the phrase i keep seeing in my head, like what zion does

I kind of want to re do it on paper to avoid the cookie cutter syndrome from adobe

Last edited:
Hope i didnt derail the thread with that, i know its kind of random

I get into deep trains of thought when im on that good lol

Last edited:

Man I just got my pair in today and I have the same issue! I really don't know if it's just in my head, but i'm going to exchange these for a half size up.

As a fan of Saucony Bullets...I might need to try those.

I’m surprised they are releasing more waffle racers... they just redid the design in 2017, and released at least 10-20 colorways. These look like another redesign of the waffles. I can’t wait though.

I am sooo aroused right now. I’m def getting all three. Hopefully they aren’t an overseas only release.

B00AA0DC-98BD-4733-9352-5B9AE34B7D52.jpeg

A02EC359-EC79-40F3-8877-72611AA45263.jpeg

9EC5A5F0-83C7-4265-A82D-2E9597F7A911.jpeg
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Thats pretty much all my loooong awaited dream kicks in one year. Killshots, Daybreaks and now these. Epic

Last edited:
I’m surprised they are releasing more waffle racers... they just redid the design in 2017, and released at least 10-20 colorways. These look like another redesign of the waffles. I can’t wait though.
i dont think it was anywhere close to 20. And all of them were the worst possible colorways except for the gray/reds

InterLOWHO18_v1
InterLOWHO18_v2
dAMN They got Internationalists on NikeID now wtf

I mustve died in my sleep last night all of this glory cant be real today

That saints game mustve given me a heart attacc or something

Attachments

• DFE186E5-5E30-4C38-A963-E61C451C8681.jpeg
    DFE186E5-5E30-4C38-A963-E61C451C8681.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
i dont think it was anywhere close to 20. And all of them were the worst possible colorways except for the gray/reds

Be true
Black/white/gum
Grey/black/gum
Grey/red
Black/orange
Blue/white
Grey/dark grey
Blue/mica blue
GreyTXT
BlackTXT
Navy BlueTXT
CDG

Women’s colorways;
Black/khaki
Whiteish-silver/black

Others that didn’t release but were floating around on eBay;
WhiteTXT
RedTXT

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. They certainly did release quite a bit of colorways for the shoe. It’s my favorite Nike runner ever, so I’m happy about it. Can’t wait for these new colorways. The TXT versions were trash without the shiney upper material.

InterLOWHO18_v1
InterLOWHO18_v2
dAMN They got Internationalists on NikeID now wtf

I mustve died in my sleep last night all of this glory cant be real today

That saints game mustve given me a heart attacc or something

Those have been up for a couple weeks now. I love it :pimp:

They’ve actually been up for a good while now and we’re removed a couple weeks ago and added back.

actually had a pair made like the mars yard and recently had them sole swapped. gonna make another pair soon though but leave it as is this time around
ECE5F398-8605-44CC-89CC-02F42E79244D.jpeg

They’ve actually been up for a good while now and we’re removed a couple weeks ago and added back.

actually had a pair made like the mars yard and recently had them sole swapped. gonna make another pair soon though but leave it as is this time around
ECE5F398-8605-44CC-89CC-02F42E79244D.jpeg
Damn dude nice

Back
Top Bottom