NIKE ACG thread

58453551_151031892608278_3486338341224514101_n.jpg

Any one got info on this? Got it off eBay at a great price and it’s in pristine condition. wondering what year it was released etc... any info is appreciated.

Attachments

• 15CD5A8E-0B71-42AC-9C04-8DAA47EE2CEC.jpeg
    15CD5A8E-0B71-42AC-9C04-8DAA47EE2CEC.jpeg
    633.1 KB · Views: 39
How's the sizing on those hoodies/jackets? Planning to get the orange ones and I'm not sure if I should go TTS or size down? Thanks

I got both the blue and yellow ACG React Terra Gobes from Notre early last week!

I was torn between the blue and yellow, but I'm ultimately going to keep the yellow and return the blues. Great-looking shoes either way, and can't wait to take them out for the trails. I also went up 1/2 a size compared to my true size, for anyone wondering.

47092912524_03b884aba0_b.jpg

Not sure if this is the thread to ask since I couldn’t find a shoe thread for it. For those who run and specifically trail run, have you tried the Terra Kigers or Wildhorses?

If so which do you prefer? $20 difference with the kigers. I’ve been using some other regular running shoes and they just aren’t cutting it for some trail runs I do.

Not sure if this is the thread to ask since I couldn’t find a shoe thread for it. For those who run and specifically trail run, have you tried the Terra Kigers or Wildhorses?

If so which do you prefer? $20 difference with the kigers. I’ve been using some other regular running shoes and they just aren’t cutting it for some trail runs I do.

I feel like the rock plate in the wild horse makes it much better than the kiger, in my opinion.

I feel like the rock plate in the wild horse makes it much better than the kiger, in my opinion.

Thanks yall! Will be my first trail running shoes, and of course I gravitate to the Nike's. But I have heard good about them. The video reviews really help. Tempted to try both.

My cousin swears by the Kigers, but he doesn't use them on the trail. Recently moved to the PNW so been enjoying trail runs much more but the shoes I use now just no good on trails. I feel everything and the stability isnt so great. Gotta find a Nike employee here so I can get both on disco lol.

Anybody happen to have any info on where to still source a AAE 1.0 collection vest? It's a long shot I know because it was released back in 2017. However there are still some stuff from the collection floating around on Ebay (actually picked up the AAE 1.0 hoodie brand new a few days ago). Does anyone know any other places online to look from besides Ebay? There are no outlets in my country.

(Somewhat off topic I know, but there's no AAE thread and we've talked about AAE on this thread before.)

Anyone who copped the ss19 tailwind caps? Just received mine and the straps on the black one is thinner than the one on the orange ones, is that how it really is? its a bit thin and it might loosen up while I'm wearing it, might return it if its a flaw. Thanks

Also, if you're going to buy those ss19 hoodies, size down. they fit baggy af. Should've sized down smh.

the new tailwind back strap has a velcro on the tip to have that more locked down fit and it won't come loose

the new tailwind back strap has a velcro on the tip to have that more locked down fit and it won't come loose

I don't know if you can see it but they have different straps, the one on the black cap has a thinner strap. I'm wondering if it was really meant to be that way.
IMG_20190522_182416.jpg

I don't know if you can see it but they have different straps, the one on the black cap has a thinner strap. I'm wondering if it was really meant to be that way.
IMG_20190522_182416.jpg

i honestly cant tell but i can see that the ribbing is different

chances are its made that way though, maybe different production countries? or they changed where they ordered those parts from a different country/factory?

Back
Top Bottom