NIKE ACG thread

i honestly cant tell but i can see that the ribbing is different

chances are its made that way though, maybe different production countries? or they changed where they ordered those parts from a different country/factory?

They have identical tags.

The ribbing is different and the one on the right is significantly thinner, I guess I'm being too OC.

I'll just wear these and wont think about the straps anymore :))

Went back to buy that Nike Quest jacket I posted and now its out of stock in my size and I can't find it for sale anywhere else...

Just bought a medium in the Nike ACG black Gore-tex Jacket at Sivas - 304 euro. Medium was their last size. Looks like they're sold out now.

BQ3445-010_sivasdescalzo-nike-Nike-ACG-GORE-TEX-Mens-Jacket-BQ3445-010-1.jpg

Def go down in that style. I typically wear XL in tops and went with M in that jacket

Yeah im typically a L and reading this forum I went with a medium. Glad I did but so surprised to see it’s still huge.

The cap part of the hood hits my neck and the collar hits me in the face when I turn my head. Kind of annoying.

It adjusts how the far the hood goes down in the front. I have to adjust it all the way down when my wife wears it else it will cover her eyes/nose.

Reactions: ARK
Anyone need the orange cap from the last drop for retail? I got one sent from Japan and my head is just to large for this style cap... happy to pass along to anyone looking for it.

Can anyone comment on the quality of the Okwahn II's? I'm interested in picking up the sail / racer blue / racer pink colourway which is now on discount.

Back
Top Bottom