NIKE ACG thread

$15 each from the outlets. Copped the two fuzzy ones (Green and Tan) today.

3A5B781C-259A-4B27-97BA-E8A48CD8627A.jpeg

How's the sizing on the ruckel ridge? Planning to order online but confused about sizing, should I go TTS or go down half a size? Thanks

Half size down for length

Saw a size 7us for a steal, I'm really on the fence right now. My sizing is all over the place, I wear UK6.5 on MIE 1500s, can do 7.5/8 US on Airmax 1,95,97, AF1 Hong Kongs size 7.5, UK6 on Clarks Wallabees. Really want to pull the trigger on those size 7 Ruckel Ridges but it's a hassle to return with international shipping. You think the 7 would fit me? Size 7 120aud vs size 7.5/8 200aud.

Thanks, man.

Saw a size 7us for a steal, I'm really on the fence right now. My sizing is all over the place, I wear UK6.5 on MIE 1500s, can do 7.5/8 US on Airmax 1,95,97, AF1 Hong Kongs size 7.5, UK6 on Clarks Wallabees. Really want to pull the trigger on those size 7 Ruckel Ridges but it's a hassle to return with international shipping. You think the 7 would fit me? Size 7 120aud vs size 7.5/8 200aud.

Thanks, man.

Man all I can say is I’m a 9.5 typically on most shoes, sometimes I’ll go 9 depending on just which shoe it is, the RR are long, I have 3 cws of them, you pull them on and it basically sucks onto the foot and initially they feel really on there but if you don’t have fat feet you’ll be perfectly fine the upper is suede so it creases and breaks in there’s no plastic shell that doesn’t give... even in a size 9 for myself there’s a nail’s width of space to the bumper from my toe so my normal size would’ve been mega long

Man all I can say is I’m a 9.5 typically on most shoes, sometimes I’ll go 9 depending on just which shoe it is, the RR are long, I have 3 cws of them, you pull them on and it basically sucks onto the foot and initially they feel really on there but if you don’t have fat feet you’ll be perfectly fine the upper is suede so it creases and breaks in there’s no plastic shell that doesn’t give... even in a size 9 for myself there’s a nail’s width of space to the bumper from my toe so my normal size would’ve been mega long

I appreciate the reply, man, thanks! I'll bite the bullet and order the US 7, it's an EU 40. My birkenstocks are EU 40 so maybe it'll be alright.

Yeah it’s a soft shoe with raw materials it’ll stretch to your dogs and honestly I love em, the foam midsole is really comfy, not springy or bouncy but all day comfort

Yeah it’s a soft shoe with raw materials it’ll stretch to your dogs and honestly I love em, the foam midsole is really comfy, not springy or bouncy but all day comfort

I was waiting for them to go on sale on NDC Au but it seems they're not gonna be lower than 135 USD, saw a pair for 80USD but it's the size7, I'll just risk it for that price. Too bad I missed out on the blacks.

I seldom pay retail on anything haha! just placed my order, hopefully it fits me just right. I don't want it to look long because I'm not a tall guy.

the first drop of the fall 2019 ACG apparel collection releases August 9
NikeNews_FA19_ACG_Campaign_Primary_Group_2_rectangle_1600.jpg

The collection features garments with multiple storage options, including the ACG Women's Biker Short [at right], to keep small items at your side.

NikeNews_FA19_ACG_Campaign_Primary_Mens_square_1600.jpg

The breathable mesh pockets of the Men’s ACG Top keep items close while protecting them from moisture.

NikeNews_FA19_ACG_Campaign_Primary_Womens_square_1600.jpg

The ACG Overalls include formidable knee patches to take on rough-and-tumble hikes.

NikeNews_FA19_ACG_Campaign_Primary_Gobe_Footwear_2_square_1600.jpg

A couple of new Men’s ACG items have popped on NDC, with “coming soon”.

In for the mount hood tee, the cargos and overalls!

Attachments

• 218D5320-B685-41FC-AC6A-D94EF5CEE39A.png
    218D5320-B685-41FC-AC6A-D94EF5CEE39A.png
    607 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom