NIKE ACG thread

They're also cropped, so going too small might be a problem, I'm 5'11 and the M sits at my ankles but I'm waiting on my small to come in to compare the 2 sizes
lets us know

i am 6 foot not trying to have cropped cargos

As someone who is 6 foot 3, all legs, I thought the pants seemed absolutely normal in length, even a little longer than usual, wear 32/34 y’all trippin’

What is normal length to you? Maybe you prefer shorter than normal...

Ya’ll 6’+ and rocking mediums? How big do these damn pants run? Now
I’m sketch off buying with the 50%(no returns)

Tempted to cop the Olive NikeLabs but my hesitation is more with thickness and warmth of material... I’m in California... not sure how worth it these are, even at 50%... can someone help with this?

those nikelab cargos at ubiq are even more baggier and has a weirder fit than the resent release... i think... just be aware of what you're buying especially if there are no returns

some yt vids on them that might be worth watching if you're really considering (and yes that one vid below is 23min long :lol: )

NOTRE-CHICAGO-NIKE-ACG-CARGO-PANT-OLIVE-11081_2048x2048.jpg

Just got my small cargos and t-shirt in from nordstrom.. I give up on ACG for this round.. The tee's are super nice with the logo embroidered but the small fits like an XL. There is no hope for the cargos, the problem is the depth from front to back (made for massive bubble butts) and the legs are shaped like funnels from top to bottom. Not really cropped too much but they kind of silly looking IMO since I am not really into baggy clothes. They mc hammer pants and I aint going back to the 90's with the rest of the fashion world.. Been there, done that and the only thing worth going back for are a handful of sneakers..

Just got my small cargos and t-shirt in from nordstrom.. I give up on ACG for this round.. The tee's are super nice with the logo embroidered but the small fits like an XL. There is no hope for the cargos, the problem is the depth from front to back (made for massive bubble butts) and the legs are shaped like funnels from top to bottom. Not really cropped too much but they kind of silly looking IMO since I am not really into baggy clothes. They mc hammer pants and I aint going back to the 90's with the rest of the fashion world.. Been there, done that and the only thing worth going back for are a handful of sneakers..

Dang brotha. What's your height/weight?

Dang brotha. What's your height/weight?

I'm 5'11 165lb.. I wear a 29-30 waist and these have to be cinched up with the strap. that is not really the problem, it is just a super baggy fit in the back, no way around it. The bottom of the legs comes just to below my ankle.

You guys want a good nike tech pant, go back and get the Nike/MMW AA3249-010. Fit on those is great but they expensive and hard to find in smaller sizes. I keep trying to find something to match these but been impossible for past year.

You guys want a good nike tech pant, go back and get the Nike/MMW AA3249-010. Fit on those is great but they expensive and hard to find in smaller sizes. I keep trying to find something to match these but been impossible for past year.
These are great I have a pair, Id say they fit a little small. at 6'2, I went with L but could have done XL.

I wanted the cargo when I first saw them, then after checking it out some more I decided to pass because it’s way too roomy in the front and back like you crapped yourself or MC hammer pants like you stated. I have a pair from I think 2017 and those fit really well.

Back
Top Bottom