NIKE ACG thread

:rofl: the medium fits the upper body pretty good and the length is just past the crotch. a little irritating but i’ll keep it.

9F9C5C24-5E92-4429-AC3B-CA249BA95F7E.jpeg

meant to post some pics of the acg cargos for those who need to know
click thumbnails for higher quality...enjoy

def worth the retail price notre had them set at...much cheaper than ndc...i'm 30-32 waist and these are M

ig: @alecsayss_510
hit me with a follow bois so i can pull this chick I met at Philz...lolol not srs but aye 20 dollars is twenty dollarzzzzzz

I'm a size 29-30, you think I would fit a Small in these or should I go medium?

Bad lighting but here’s a fit of the tee and short. I’m 5’8”, got a tee and short in a medium. My waist is around 31-32.

12369570-9CD9-4E0C-B449-442D05EE48E4.jpeg

I’m the same height but waist 28-29. Do you think i can pull of a medium? I’d prefer a baggier fit. Would the waist on the size medium be adjusted enough to fit a 29ish waist?

Wearing my dog mountains now.

They fit tight at first. Since I got some wide feet. But after a few hours they broke right in.

TTS

9.5 in air maxes.
9.5 in dog mountains.

My dogs fit pretty true and comfortably. I only wore them to the gym, gonna be visiting Acadia national park in a week so I'll try em out on some trails then. You can definitely tell they're lacking anything extra like zoom in the midsole, but they still felt nice.

Anyone know what happened to the “GO CLIMB A VOLCANO” shirt? There was a longsleeve in the lookbook then nothing at the drop then midweek it showed up short sleeve on Nike store and now it is gone again

Have you guys been sizing down in the Ruckle Ridge? I have a 7.5 and an 8. Typically wear an 8, but seems to be a little long in these. I’m thrown off by the sizing because of how the narrow they are.

Returned the shorts and the tees. Wish the shorts were a tad longer, and the shirts... well, a tad shorter haha

Just got my order in today, went with a medium for purple jacket, tee and nikelab deploy shorts. Also got both dog mountains (run a bit longer but not sure I'd say a full .5 up)

I'm 6'2 1/2 and weigh about 214 lbs. The medium tee fits me pretty well but it is indeed pretty long. It kinda just stacked at the bottom but if I purposely try to pull it down all the way not sure if it'd be a good look. Jacket fit perfectly for the most part in medium and shorts are just an odd fit.
They fit my waist pretty snug and can tighten with the draw cords even tigher if I wanted but man are they long. Not only that though, I find that I wish the legs were more tapered and not as loose. Thing is, I'm currently in the process of losing weight and have dropped from 245 to 214 in the span of two months. I plan to continue until I reach my goal of about 180-175 and shooting for my waist to be about a size 32-33. I feel like at that weight the medium tee and jacket might not be an issue concerning the fit (hopefully) but the shorts would and are likely going back.

This ACG collection was a huge disappointment.
Only thing I kept was crew, one hat, and 1 pair of dogs.

Got two pairs of the tees (one in medium and one in large) and for whatever reason, I thought one of them would surely work.
Little did we know that the length was still dress-like and the only difference between the two is that one is a sun dress and the other is a bodycon dress. LOL

Have you guys been sizing down in the Ruckle Ridge? I have a 7.5 and an 8. Typically wear an 8, but seems to be a little long in these. I’m thrown off by the sizing because of how the narrow they are.
I went TTS(10), and they fit perfectly.

Returned the Dog Mountain to Nike. After having them in hand I wasn't feeling it, don't know what it is but it was just eh. keeping the Ruckel Ridge...no point in having both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom