NIKE ACG thread

Finally received the AOs from NDC. They fit TTS for me. Cushioning is decent. The design and cws are great though! Even with an awesome design and quality cws, they’re not worth retail to me. They’re going back.

E6F269A9-6E75-442E-AC44-340BF5E3EC58.jpeg

Finally received the AOs from NDC. They fit TTS for me. Cushioning is decent. The design and cws are great though! Even with an awesome design and quality cws, they’re not worth retail to me. They’re going back.

E6F269A9-6E75-442E-AC44-340BF5E3EC58.jpeg

I agree this model looks awesome, and they did the colorways justice. With the comfort of the outsole not being anywhere near the Zaherras, it's just disappointing to be honest. I think all they had to do was use React foam instead of whatever this stuff is, and it would have been a home run...

I’m not too fond of the cws for the Zaherras, but the tech sounds enticing! Where’s the Zoom unit? It’s almost like a trail Pegasus 37. I know there’s a Trail Pegasus, but its sole only has React.

I’m not too fond of the cws for the Zaherras, but the tech sounds enticing! Where’s the Zoom unit? It’s almost like a trail Pegasus 37. I know there’s a Trail Pegasus, but its sole only has React.

Zoom is in the heel as far as I can tell. That said, I've never had a React only shoe, so perhaps the superb comfort is mostly from the React? Someone with the Zaherras and Pegasus 37 can hopefully chime in. I expect the zoom component will also help delay the bottoming out of the React foam.

I actually really like the Zaherra cws, but the AOs are even cleaner. Greatest downfall of the Zaherras is that dirt gets between the two layers and is a b*tch to clean, but as a trail shoe, if you let that go and accept that they'll stay dirty, I can't think of anything more comfortable.

I’m impressed with how bouncy the React is in the Peg Trail 2! There just aren’t enough good cws for them yet...

Have you tried the Antarktiks? Those really have a premium feel, as they should with the price on them! lol

I’m impressed with how bouncy the React is in the Peg Trail 2! There just aren’t enough good cws for them yet...

Have you tried the Antarktiks? Those really have a premium feel, as they should with the price on them! lol

Haven't tried those. They look super cool; is the foam React? It only says Zoom on Nike. They're too pricey for me though as I only wear boots skiing a few times a year, and I already have the Air Max Conquer & Jordan Future Boot (for $19!). Even my ACG. Revaderchis can be worn in light snow. The Antarktiks are way better than all of these, but not for how much I wear boots and for that price.

Does anyone have any info on how the ACG polar half zip anorak fits? I really like how it fits on the model with the slight oversized look, which is a medium here but I’ve seen other models wear a mediums and it looks like a regular fit.
I usually don’t like things toooo oversized, I usually wear a medium or a large. I’m 175cm / 80kg

Attachments

• 32123A49-9782-49A7-A5C9-B83AF7CD89BD.png
    32123A49-9782-49A7-A5C9-B83AF7CD89BD.png
    784.7 KB · Views: 247
Does anyone have any info on how the ACG polar half zip anorak fits? I really like how it fits on the model with the slight oversized look, which is a medium here but I’ve seen other models wear a mediums and it looks like a regular fit.
I usually don’t like things toooo oversized, I usually wear a medium or a large. I’m 175cm / 80kg

With that height and weight, I'd go for a Medium or if you're ordering from Nike might as well order 2 sizes and return one afterwards.

With that height and weight, I'd go for a Medium or if you're ordering from Nike might as well order 2 sizes and return one afterwards.

Thanks! I’ll try getting the medium. The large Is out of stock at Nike AU, I would have gotten both to try them on. :frown: Would have to buy the large from local shops online.

Haven't tried those. They look super cool; is the foam React? It only says Zoom on Nike. They're too pricey for me though as I only wear boots skiing a few times a year, and I already have the Air Max Conquer & Jordan Future Boot (for $19!). Even my ACG. Revaderchis can be worn in light snow. The Antarktiks are way better than all of these, but not for how much I wear boots and for that price.

It's only Zoom from what I've read. The weather in California (SF) doesn't get to any extremes at all! lol I'm looking forward to wearing them out when it drizzles!

Also will be dropping at ubiq apparently, but the site is down. Maybe these are rolling out for a wider drop?

Anyone knows where I can find some Tera Antarktiks in a size 7.5 or 8? Maaaan I really want one.

Back
Top Bottom