NIKE ACG thread

Anyone know the sizing on the Tuff Nuggets jacket? I wear a L in most ACG tops, but an XL in a lot of regular Nike jackets

which ls is that?

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-acg-sunshine-crew-sweat-dj1296-087.html?fresh=true

Haven’t seen it anywhere else but End. I also like this hoodie but prefer the LS.
FD41FF1C-0DB7-426E-B304-5EBEC3E9D0BA.jpeg

i want it but dont want to pay shipping from end and its probably marked up by a bit too

imma try and wait for it to hit US stores

also, end has the measurements for each size for reference

i want it but dont want to pay shipping from end and its probably marked up by a bit too

imma try and wait for it to hit US stores

also, end has the measurements for each size for reference

thats the same reason I’m hesitant to purchase from them and wait for NDC or a US retailer carry them. If it doesn’t fit right, i can return/exchange. Maybe they’ll release here next month along w/ the mowabbs.

1628616915255.png

1628616942808.png

These are so dope. Glad I was patient and copped my fav colorway in my true size for under retail. Only worn around the house yet but the zoom is pretty responsive. Can probably be worn barefoot, too. More of a water shoe than a wet weather shoe.

TTS. I am a 10.5 and they fit great.

Another for TTS. I think they are actually kind of like +0.25 from TTS… but the half up is just way too big. My Nasu 1 goretex was tts +0.5, the nasu 2 is TTS. I’ll just wear slightly thinner socks with these.

I can’t wait for more colorways of these. If they release a goretex version, I’m going to have to get a couple.

Another for TTS. I think they are actually kind of like +0.25 from TTS… but the half up is just way too big. My Nasu 1 goretex was tts +0.5, the nasu 2 is TTS. I’ll just wear slightly thinner socks with these.

I can’t wait for more colorways of these. If they release a goretex version, I’m going to have to get a couple.
I know these not goretex, but is the material at least water resistant? Really wanna hike in them if possible.

I know these not goretex, but is the material at least water resistant? Really wanna hike in them if possible.
I won’t be able to check for a week or so. It doesn’t have any visible holes, but that material might have tiny holes that makes water permissible. If I had to guess, I’d say it does a good job keeping water out.

I ordered off ndc the black/brown colorway just for sizing and such. Now that I know how they fit, I’ll try to get other colorways elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom