Nike ACG Trainerendor

Agreed black is my fav color way so far. Kind of wish I doubled up on them, still might if I could find a pair for retail or below. The olives ain't that bad either but the black is just too damn clean!

Last edited:
Was considering getting the stussy collab but I'm gonna pass. Might cop the olives next, but I'm excited to see more colorways for this shoe, there's a lot of potential here

Yea I saw them on active and with the 10 coupon it brings it to retail price. I just can't get over how they charge for shipping when it's free on most sites and they're not on ebates. Ever since I started using it I refuse to shop from a site that's not on there lol. I shop online a lot and it's crazy how much cash I've missed out on from not using them earlier.

Last edited:
Yea I saw them on active and with the 10 coupon it brings it to retail price. I just can't get over how they charge for shipping when it's free on most sites and they're not on ebates. Ever since I started using it I refuse to shop from a site that's not on there lol. I shop online a lot and it's crazy how much cash I've missed out on from not using them earlier.

you're mad that they charge for shipping and that you won't save at most $8 from ebates? frugality is mind blowing

Was considering getting the stussy collab but I'm gonna pass. Might cop the olives next, but I'm excited to see more colorways for this shoe, there's a lot of potential here

Black Blue colorway is decent. The neon version however is dope. I definitely need to try these on in store before purchasing

Last edited:
I consider it more a matter of being smart. I already have a pair that I paid retail for so I'm not in desperate need of another pair. If I was going crazy looking for my first pair then yeah I'd jump on it. But why pair more for a second pair if I don't really need it. They want 13 for shipping plus the "8" I'd get from ebates and that's $21 I could use on something else. If U could get money for buying something then why not. I've already bought at least 2 pairs of kicks with the cash back I've gotten from ebates.

Last edited:
i mean i'm all about paying less than retail and using ebates but this shoe has proven popular so paying retail+shipping will seem like a deal if in the future the only option are ebay resellers.

and they do offer free shipping for orders over $100 which is common practice for internet stores

Waiting for Nike Chicago to get the olives, either that or for them to be up on ndc. Gotta get that young employee discount to knock em down to $45

Waiting for Nike Chicago to get the olives, either that or for them to be up on ndc. Gotta get that young employee discount to knock em down to $45

I got EM for $63 on cyber Monday , but $45 is a STEAL for these, will be a classic one day...

I just received my olives from foot action and all I can say is wow !!! I love these shoes , blacks will be here on Wednesday , I'm hooked on these , like em better than roshes also

check your local foot actions also i just went in earlier today and they had blacks, olives, and gammas in a FSR

Anyone else know where the Black Stussy collab of these will be dropping since they sold out at premier? 

Resistant.... Big difference. But kinda defeats the purpose of being acg and a low top. Like having a coat on with shorts IMO. Great shoe though

anyone know the fit on these?

I feel they run narrow , I got an 11.5 and the length is fine but feel there narrow , I'm gonna return and get a 12 , I wear size 12 in all air maxes and 11.5 in all trainers like trainer 1 or sc

I feel they run narrow , I got an 11.5 and the length is fine but feel there narrow , I'm gonna return and get a 12 , I wear size 12 in all air maxes and 11.5 in all trainers like trainer 1 or sc

Also wish I'd went half up. The shoe is narrow.

Back
Top Bottom