Nike Air 180 OG

Can anyone clarify to me if they are selling the Ultramarines anywhere still in retail stores in the US?

I placed two separate orders for each colorway from Size for the Urban Safari. The white ones arrived a week ago, but I'm still waiting on the grey ones. I contacted Size and they said that I should have received them by now. They are sending me a claim form to fill out. Is there a chance that this pair got backed up in customs or something? I checked with my post office today and they got nothing. Am I out of luck or being paranoid? Anything I've ordered from the UK is always delivered by USPS with a signature required, so no way it was just left at my doorstep and stolen. Any help or ideas?

I placed two separate orders for each colorway from Size for the Urban Safari. The white ones arrived a week ago, but I'm still waiting on the grey ones. I contacted Size and they said that I should have received them by now. They are sending me a claim form to fill out. Is there a chance that this pair got backed up in customs or something? I checked with my post office today and they got nothing. Am I out of luck or being paranoid? Anything I've ordered from the UK is always delivered by USPS with a signature required, so no way it was just left at my doorstep and stolen. Any help or ideas?

I ordered two pair too and they were delivered over a 2 day span, one after another. It could still be in customs. But since size? Doesn't priovide tracking u won't know what happened. If it was left at your doorstep it could have been taken but my guess is that it's on it's way.

After I ordered my pairs 4 or 5 days later I ordered a shirt. The shirt was delivered two days before getting my first pair of the 180s...wierd but I think customs holds on to certain packages a little longer than others. You'll know for sure if u don't get your shoes by the end of next week. Good luck!

Last edited:
I ordered two pair too and they were delivered over a 2 day span, one after another. It could still be in customs. But since size? Doesn't priovide tracking u won't know what happened. If it was left at your doorstep it could have been taken but my guess is that it's on it's way.

After I ordered my pairs 4 or 5 days later I ordered a shirt. The shirt was delivered two days before getting my first pair of the 180s...wierd but I think customs holds on to certain packages a little longer than others. You'll know for sure if u don't get your shoes by the end of next week. Good luck!

Thanks for the responses. I doubt they were left at my doorstep, since everything I've ever ordered from Size or JD always has a signature required. Also, I've never had anything stolen from my doorstep in the past. I'm just going to be patient and see what happens this week, but starting to get a little worried.

My Size? package of AM 180's was left on my doorstep.  Heck I don't even think the doorbell rang.  I just looked outside and it was sitting there.

anyone know how these fit compared to the 2009 release? i own a pair of 2009's and they were .5 small. however, i have been able to see these in person and noticed the inner bootie liner (tongue, etc...) that shrouds your foot is a LOT thinner than the '09 release. this was the main reason i had to go .5 up in size, since they would be way too snug around the foot. knowing that the liner has been thinned out, would it be safe to go TTS this time around?

damn, got the green ones on Size? and am not feeling them at all. too 2013 for me with stuff tha tlooks like scales, rocks, and what not. kinda disappointed but no big

damn, got the green ones on Size? and am not feeling them at all. too 2013 for me with stuff tha tlooks like scales, rocks, and what not. kinda disappointed but no big
What exactly looks like scales and rocks on your sneakers?  I 'think" you are talking about the safari pattern?  Why would you buy the sneakers if you didn't like the safari pattern in the first place?  You can clearly see it in any picture of the heel, and plus it is called the "Urban Safari Pack" so my mind is kind of blown.  The entire sneaker design revolves around the safari print and I just can't wrap my head around why you got a pair when obviously you don't like safari print.  If these were gifted to you then that would make some sense.

Where I live, everyone wears safari print its nuts.  When I rolled up on the Friday of the Shaqnosis release to my local spot, 2 cats in line had the exact same safari roshe runs on as each other.

yep, i wasn't paying attention to it when i ordered, just thought it was a colorway, not the whole safari theme. to each his own, just not my thing.

Did you all have to pay any customs fees on your orders from Size?
i didn't-- yet. customs sometimes hits u through mail. can't ignore it either cause they'll straight up debt collect on you. got hit by customs through mail from caliroots-- 2 week delay. never ordering from those dudes again

You dont get Customs fees from Size? because they used Royal Airmail and that its transferred to USPS

Thanks for posting! Think I'll wait for a cheaper price, though.
no problem mate
smokin.gif

good luck with copping from the resellers lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom