Nike Air 180 OG

Anybody that own 180's from the 2005-2006 era want to chime in and let me know if they fit similar to the ones that released in the last 3 years? Thinking about grabbing an older pair that popped up for sale but they are half size down from what I wear in these recent releases. Some seem to vary depending on when they released. Thanks in advance.
Edit - I read your post incorrectly. This is not 100% relevant to your question, but size definitely changes significantly between releases. My 1-2 year old safari sole packs are way way tighter than my 09 Ultramarines. Would assume the 05-06 releases fit closer to the 09 Ultramarines, i.e. not as tight as new releases and more flexibility in the tongue.  I bought new releases in my standard 8.5 and they were too tight to wear. 

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 Smooth!

^you've been killin' it lately, I seen the air trainers
wink.gif
thanks homey.  well you know how it is with the 180s.  theyre so elusive and are not in circulation as much as others, so when they pop up, you got to eat immediately.  ive slept on too many pairs: urban camos, oreos, german camo and liquid limes. 

Picked these up off eBay for $25 shipped

straight cray.  thought i did well when i copped mine for 65.  nice coppage.  first or double up?

repped for the tweeds too.  theyre straight fiery.  

Last edited:
What's the market value for a DS pair of the white urban safari Size? UK exclusive 180s?

^seen them in my sz(13) for as low as 135$ and high end up to 350$

would take a pair in sz 13 for 150$-200$ ds all day

Can any one confirm if these retros actually got a general release? Ive  never seen an onfoot pic!  Understand they arent OG but its a great colourway.

Can I ask - where these retail pick up? I'm just trying to figure out if they were a general release or not - dying to find a pair for my collection!!   Can only find fakes online.... not many pictures of them around either...  thanks.

Yeah give it a little time since this thread doesnt move much.

Last edited:
Can I ask - where these retail pick up? I'm just trying to figure out if they were a general release or not - dying to find a pair for my collection!!   Can only find fakes online.... not many pictures of them around either...  thanks.

310155 006 black white solar red.

2011 "euro only" release. Select stores in US.

Last edited:
^seen them in my sz(13) for as low as 135$ and high end up to 350$

would take a pair in sz 13 for 150$-200$ ds all day
I would love to get them at that price, one of my regrets in the last few years. I absolutely love that colorway, they got it right with the colorblocking.

There's a seller with my size (6) on evilaby with a price of $299 OBO and $18 shipping :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
I would love to get them at that price, one of my regrets in the last few years. I absolutely love that colorway, they got it right with the colorblocking.

There's a seller with my size (6) on evilaby with a price of $299 OBO and $18 shipping
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i feel like theyve skyrocketed in price the past couple years.   i had my hand on some for 150, and slept.  now you cant find them for under 200.  

thanks for the info  - appreciated.  (Sorry - didnt mean to post twice in this thread)  
no worries. 
They runs small...never found they run big.
i knew this, idk why i asked that.  the only pair that ever fit me remotely TTS, were easter eggs.  

Back
Top Bottom