Nike Air Alpha Force

The blatant and purposeful adding of a popular gen Z influencers’ name to this shoe just to sell these to people other than us in this thread is hilarious and a pretty desperate/pathetic move by Nike. Billie Elish herself doesn’t know or care a damn thing about these shoes. Nike probably literally told her randomly one day that they were attaching her name to these so they can sell. Why her? Nike is so wack for this. I guess I’ll copp but really don’t like what they did here.

It's one of the worst examples yet of cynicism I've seen this brand stoop to.
But hey, maybe she stumbled across this shoe somewhere one day and really liked it LOL. Either way, what is even the point of making the one dumb "AAF88" change to the tongue? It has no existing association with her and means nothing to the rest of us. Completely unnecessarily stupid. Should have just left it OG, and had her rock these things organically in public, on social media, in concert, wherever. Her name inside is mostly whatever to me, no one can see that when you're wearing them.

Did Nike pay attention and do away with the Billie Ellish connection!?
CE9ABADE-6451-4228-9526-52C9EF5547A2.jpeg
19BB5935-DF5C-4BC7-B472-85238D6A0C67.jpeg
CADDFE86-177D-44FF-8CCE-9CA7791021F3.jpeg

Starting to think the Travis Macs and the Ellish Alphas may be F&F

Did Nike pay attention and do away with the Billie Ellish connection!?
CE9ABADE-6451-4228-9526-52C9EF5547A2.jpeg
19BB5935-DF5C-4BC7-B472-85238D6A0C67.jpeg
CADDFE86-177D-44FF-8CCE-9CA7791021F3.jpeg

Starting to think the Travis Macs and the Ellish Alphas may be F&F

And they still didn't get the tongue right(it's still better than AAF 88 )

And added tumbled leather to the mix. That’s 3 different versions so far. They’re all over the place lol.

Yeah, I saw those pics and was like, cool, no Billie BS--and then I said, wait a minute ... tumbled leather now? What the freaking hell.

Last edited:
If this sell like flight huarache or max attack , I’m done with sneakers for good
I definitely wouldn’t be surprised. Vintage is in. Production numbers will be key. Hoping they at least in the Flight Huarache range more so than the Mac Attacks, which didn’t release on SNKRS. More and more they’re moving away from the FLX apps and stores.

Hoping for the best, but the description isn’t helping. Bet the sneaker blogs are gonna have a field day with it up until release
IMG_2329.jpeg
This sounds like something Nick Cannon or Khalid would say in a IG video.:smh:
I remember this nerdy dude had the white/ black pair, back in the 7th grade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom