Nike Air Alpha Force

Alright, wore the Billies for several hours today with quite a bit of walking involved. Here's what they look like at the end of the day...

PXL_20230812_042028768.jpg

Thanks for posting. I wish Nike would ship my white/black BE’s, damn… I’m trying to see if I wanna grab a half size down for a snugger fit than my red pebbled pair. I’ve bought two other shoes since the drop and both have shipped already.

edit: Is your pair a snug (before break-in) or roomy fit?

Last edited:

the description on this page talks about “general release” colorways. Maybe we’ll get a few more of these over the next few months and maybe into next year. Nike did this with the Flight Lite Mids from summer/fall 2021- holiday 2022. They released way more colorways than ppl were predicting. We shall see. I got hopes they do release something close to the royal blue cw

Thanks for posting. I wish Nike would ship my white/black BE’s, damn… I’m trying to see if I wanna grab a half size down for a snugger fit than my red pebbled pair. I’ve bought two other shoes since the drop and both have shipped already.

edit: Is your pair a snug (before break-in) or roomy fit?

Ummm, maybe a little bit of both haha? I'm a 12 across the board in everything except Huaraches and Chucks. I wore these basically untied with the strap up, and I could feel my big toe bumping the end. I fully believe that was because of the brand new ankle padding and the fact that I didn't lock the laces down. Take from that what you will, but I HATE giving sizing advice on here because everyone's feet are so different.

Ummm, maybe a little bit of both haha? I'm a 12 across the board in everything except Huaraches and Chucks. I wore these basically untied with the strap up, and I could feel my big toe bumping the end. I fully believe that was because of the brand new ankle padding and the fact that I didn't lock the laces down. Take from that what you will, but I HATE giving sizing advice on here because everyone's feet are so different.

I am 12 too for most shoes but can go .5 down to 1.0 up depending on the model.

I hate giving sizing advice for the same reason. Your response was perfect.

Thanks for the reply.

Nike Air Alpha Force 88 “Black/Guava Ice”
Color: Black/Black-Guava Ice-Orange
Style Code: FN6594-002
Release Date: Fall 2023
Price: $130
Nike Air Alpha Force 88 Black Guava Ice Lateral Side

Nike Air Alpha Force 88 Black Guava Ice

Nike Air Alpha Force 88 Black Guava Ice Top View

Nike Air Alpha Force 88 Black Guava Ice Heels

Nike-Air-Alpha-Force-88-Black-Guava-Ice-FN6594-002-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Alpha-Force-88-Black-Guava-Ice-FN6594-002-Release-Date-5.jpg

Soon as they leave the drop screen it's green light bru bru. Not too long after the drop (a few hours maybe?) these were open season...

raksnk.JPG

Y'all scared me saying that the wouldn't release a regular pair with the black Swoosh so I bought the BE's.

I was logged into Rakuten, went to NDC. Searched the Alpha's, picked my size and it said pending.

On NDC they said that they'd release in SNKRS but they also appeared on NDC at 10am.

Mine sat in pending and my email from Nike said that I got'em at 10:02am.

So luckily I didn't have to wait a couple of hours.

well, as I figured I would...the BE's look WAY better to me. Ive never been a fan of tumbled, especially when its not what the shoe originally had...and after wearing both around the house...the BE's even feel better on foot somehow as well. The Tumbled is heavier and tighter imo...ONLY thing they got better on the tumbled was the color of the basketball on the tongue.

That being said, here is the difference I havent seen anyone speak on yet...part of her goofy leaning man logo is on the tongue...you can barely see it when laced and strapped, but still....WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!? lol

but what Ive decided to do is: Color over the BE logo on box, use the carry bag to scoop my cat litter :lol:, then switch out insoles, and return the tumbled pair that I paid full price for with the BE insoles in em...they'll send em to an outlet and confuse someone very soon, stay tuned lol....

I have no problem keeping the tumbled pair I got for $85, but cant stomach full price on em....and once the BE's go on clearance I'll grab a few more pairs of both colors...these are going straight to feet tomorrow!!!!

IMG_20230814_151349568_HDR.jpg IMG_20230814_152255304.jpg IMG_20230814_151410278.jpg

I guess I could pay someone to switch out the tongues too >D

Last edited:
Was looking forward to opening my pair up after work today, but the shop I ordered from sent me the White/Black instead of the White/Fire Red that I ordered. :smh:

well, as I figured I would...the BE's look WAY better to me. Ive never been a fan of tumbled, especially when its not what the shoe originally had...and after wearing both around the house...the BE's even feel better on foot somehow as well. The Tumbled is heavier and tighter imo...ONLY thing they got better on the tumbled was the color of the basketball on the tongue.

That being said, here is the difference I havent seen anyone speak on yet...part of her goofy leaning man logo is on the tongue...you can barely see it when laced and strapped, but still....WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!? lol

but what Ive decided to do is: Color over the BE logo on box, use the carry bag to scoop my cat litter :lol:, then switch out insoles, and return the tumbled pair that I paid full price for with the BE insoles in em...they'll send em to an outlet and confuse someone very soon, stay tuned lol....

I have no problem keeping the tumbled pair I got for $85, but cant stomach full price on em....and once the BE's go on clearance I'll grab a few more pairs of both colors...these are going straight to feet tomorrow!!!!

IMG_20230814_151349568_HDR.jpg IMG_20230814_152255304.jpg IMG_20230814_151410278.jpg

I found it after my initial post on them when I went to re-lace my pair. Didn't feel like posting it and giving people more ammo to hate when you legitimately can't even tell it's there if you're not looking for it. :rofl:

I don’t know what a “ leaning man logo “ even is so I can’t see **** lol

Oh wow I just went and looked it up . So the whole ENTIRE tongue is the logo lol that’s crazy

1692107912488.gif

Some of us are jumping off a cliff with this one... chill.

I found it after my initial post on them when I went to re-lace my pair. Didn't feel like posting it and giving people more ammo to hate when you legitimately can't even tell it's there if you're not looking for it. :rofl:

Right.

After receiving the Billies on tuesday, I tried on both tribes. Both fit a bit snug in my typical size 12 so I don't need to go .5 down to safeguard against creasing. A good thing...

I do agree with @ allthingsjordan allthingsjordan - the smooth looks better but I'm still concerned about how they will be after significant wear. Most of us have so many shoes that only a select few get "significant wear" anyhow...

I got the red leathers from Nike, so I can still return them and pick up the BE's on discount. Haven't made up my mind if I even care enough to be bothered... but aside from all that, the Alpha Forces in 2023 are a big W. Nike drop the blues, please.

Yall tripping with that leaning man tongue. I guess bc I know 0 about Billie I had no idea.

I had to google the logo, fully take out the laces, look at my shoes for a good 5 minutes, squint, and use my imagination smh.

Back
Top Bottom