Nike Air Barkin...... Ugly Step Brother of the Sharkley

Joined Oct 9, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]In the 90s both Dennis Rodman and Charles Barkley dominated the defensive scene and now both of their shoes are combined into one. Nike will be release a follow-up shoe to the Nike Sharkley posted a few days ago, labeled the Air Barwin. Rodmans Darwin and Charles Barkleys CB94 get blended into one shoe to create the Sharkley in a sleek black/white color-way. Via Its a DC Thing@NT.
[hr][/hr]
:smh:

202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Joined Aug 5, 2003
they iight nothin special better then the Sharkleys IMO
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

Joined Jun 7, 2004
I was never too fond of either shoe.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Joined Jul 19, 2005
i don't see what two shoes they mixed up...
sig is overrated. At least until i come up with something good

Joined Oct 20, 2003
i totally disagree with you guys--these look hot regardless of the half baked concept. now i loved the OG rodman/ barkley releases back then but these look like an updated darwin shoe without the barkley influence. if anything, i think it just goes to show how great that 90s era was: a classic after classic after classic...

Joined Jul 13, 2002
I can't wait to see the Air Max Penny 1 and Air Pippen 1 Merged into one shoe.

Quote:[hr][/hr]i think it just goes to show how great that 90s era was: a classic after classic after classic...[hr][/hr]

It's just a pity they have to go back to the 90s for new shoe ideas.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Joined Mar 11, 2002
I don't think either of these looks that bad. I don''t understand why Nike went through all that trouble to design these when they could have just as easily retroed the Air Zoom Gloves or the zoom flight 2k3s

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
The 2K3's didn't do all that well if I remember correctly at retail, however some designers are using DNA from the 2K3 on other shoes.

Also going back to the 90's isn't so bad, if it's the only thing to connect the next generation to the past.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined Oct 22, 2004
i kinda like the pair up there, its pretty interesting
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Joined Jan 25, 2006
Can someone post the shoes that inspired this? I'm not seeing it...
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

Joined Nov 17, 2004
Those are hot. Should have named them the Barwin instead of the Barkin. People might think its Mike Vick's new sig.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Top Bottom