Nike Air+ Black Cement 3's.... Can it be (Modern Notoriety)

lol theyre prob taking rsvps for yeezy 3s already 
roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

So basically NIKE AIR is their TRUMP CARD.
what up G? lol but yes and no, dont understand it when JB sales are soaring right now they would bring it back but then again its JB and zero ***** are given. Kinda mad considering I finally found 01s recently and now this, ill still buy more since these are my fav jordan next to royal 1s, *kanye shrug*

OMG!!! NIKE IS BRINGING BACK THE BLACK CEMENT 3 BUT WITH NIKE AIR ON THE BACK INSTEAD OF A JUMPMAN LOGO! Judging by the top image that would be an believable scenario....sadly that image is from ESPN SPORTSCENTER SPECIAL CALL "GOTTA BE THE SHOES!" (screen shot shown below). DO NOT BELIEVE THIS BOGUS story from MN (I refuse to give you a free back link for your website). THESE ARE NOT SCHEDULED TO RELEASE THIS YEAR AT ALL. Spoke to my Nike rep and they said IT COULD release in the future, not scheduled for Black Friday or anything around that as the rumor states. IF anything they only have an opening on their release calendar for right around Back To School Time. Just be careful as to which website you allow your information to come from. AS ALWAYS, if anything changes and NIKE can confirm this will indeed release this year, we will update with how and when to purchase the Black Cement '88 3.

I don't believe this. It's way too early to even expect a 2nd "Nike Air" retro on the 3's since the White Cement's just dropped.. This is where the screen shot came from.

Last edited:
what in the hell is a twitter RSVP sniper?? 
roll.gif

are you trying to get people to pay you to click links?

are people that stupid..

Unless the it comes with decent quality, which it probably won't, who cares?

Nike air with crap quality= no go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom