Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Outlet bound. I'm telling you folks. Air griffey,penny 2, pippen's alll eventually hit the outlet. I'm gonna patiently wait and if they don't decrease in price. Then o well there's plent of heat coming out this yr.

Maybe a possibility for you...

but in my area (seattle), you have to drive at least 30 miles east for one outlet, and another 45 miles north for another.

They aren't conveniently positioned in my area so even if they did make it out to the outlets, the trip would HAVE to
be worth it (and most times out of then, i'm usually dissapointed at the inventory there).

But i don't think these will hit outlets; people are still settling/descending from the ASG/February madness.

The FTL i copped mines from didn't even have mens out on display, i had to inquire about them.

And the way shoes (especially retroes and such) have been selling... the days of seeing heat at outlets are pretty much
numbered (or seldom). 

Would it be like this if there was no free online barter/trade/sell commerce method a la craigslist? If internet selling was
relegated to just bidding sites/ebay... shoes wouldn't be flying like this.

3/24/2012Nike Air Diamond Turf IIStealth/Fresh Water/White

3/31/2012Nike Air Diamond Turf IICool Grey/Soar/Black/White

This is from foot locker. No og colorways for march
tired.gif

3/24/2012Nike Air Diamond Turf IIStealth/Fresh Water/White

3/31/2012Nike Air Diamond Turf IICool Grey/Soar/Black/White

This is from foot locker. No og colorways for march
tired.gif

dang. I fear it'll be the end of April for the all reds.. That's too long to wade and bob through the poop for the good stuff

dang. I fear it'll be the end of April for the all reds.. That's too long to wade and bob through the poop for the good stuff

Can't wait until those all reds drop. One of my all-time fav. shoes.

Def. rocking these and the all-reds at Candlestick next season. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dope jacket... I lost mine when I left it in the office back in '07.. would've been nice to rock the DTII's with that

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dope jacket... I lost mine when I left it in the office back in '07.. would've been nice to rock the DTII's with that

Back
Top Bottom