Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Bring these Back and I'll buy 4 pairs on RD

let's Go!!!!

c6e5d84d0c32dbb895a05acd978e3ab8.470x227x17.gif

They had really bad leather. Real bad. Still have the white/ reds beat. But I definently sold the royals off that hype. No regrets.

Beaters. Production tag is late 2011. Think they came out 2012. Leather quality is garbage but i love the 89's.

[/IMG]
whats up NT....can I get some thoughts and opinions on the creasing fresh out the box.....they look so crisp on ndc but this is what I received.@150 I decided to return.Am I overreacting or is there a fix for this?

I would call customer service and explain the situation..no reason why they shouldn't be giving you a gift card or a coupon for sending you those

whats up NT....can I get some thoughts and opinions on the creasing fresh out the box.....they look so crisp on ndc but this is what I received.@150 I decided to return.Am I overreacting or is there a fix for this?
Huh... could also be very very soft leather. In this case I think I would defintely keep them depending on what they look like on feet.

Seems to be the choice between stiff cardboard like leather which has absolutely no creasing out of the box but is very uncomfortable on feet and looks like crap after a couple of walks because the stiffness causes sharp bendings and creases all over  OR  very soft leather which isn't stable without a foot inside and looks like what you posted out of the box BUT if you put them on your feet and start wearing them they could look nicer and nicer with every walk because the softness of the leather prevents sharp bendings and is very flexible.

I definitely would prefer the soft leather. The stiff ones we had with the last releases and it was horrible.

I wouldn't wait for a Shipping return Label

find the Closest NT or NF

and just walk in to return them with your Receipt 

Thanks NT....if I fill the white pair with paper or tissue will the shoes smooth out a little over time.I was gonna put them on ice for a while...the red pair goes back...it's hard to see in the pics I took but 1 shoe is actually caved in on 1 side... I'm hoping it's the soft leather acko327 is referring to.... The shoe does bend and flex very easy

Back
Top Bottom