"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

All these new colorways are wack

Why can't they put out previous colorways like the black/silver or yellow/black or purple. Use the basic color blocking that they've been using.

Clear soles on everything :smh:

They're putting out outlet fodder

Last edited:
All these new colorways are wack

Why can't they put out previous colorways like the black/silver or yellow/black or purple. Use the basic color blocking that they've been using.

Clear soles on everything
mean.gif

They're putting out outlet fodder
Well we're getting the other OG pair next.... I really don't care what other trash Nike puts out, as long as they still release the pairs I want....

However the regular air huarache is starting to get tiresome. Weird colors, weird toebox materials, only 3 OG pairs done (and only the scream greens were truly retro'd properly).

Its a situation like that where I begin to take issue with Nike.

Well we're getting the other OG pair next.... I really don't care what other trash Nike puts out, as long as they still release the pairs I want....
View media item 1143304

However the regular air huarache is starting to get tiresome. Weird colors, weird toebox materials, only 3 OG pairs done (and only the scream greens were truly retro'd properly).
Its a situation like that where I begin to take issue with Nike.

If by "next," you mean February, then yes. Black/Sagans, White/Ice & Reds are all scheduled for February, and a Wolf Grey/Yellow/Black for March.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
I had hope. but it was for not.
(ultimately it wasn't a big deal, but...)
Both EB & FA shipped them in the Bag of Doom.
Considering the super low numbers and premium materials, I thought they'd get double boxed.
One pair is flawless, and one pair has a blemish i can't fix (not bag related), but they're getting beat anyhow.
This leather is BUTTER
:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom