"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

^it was mentioned a few pages back that they were "rumored" to release, that is all.

^ Thanks. (That was what I actually thought. But I just couldn't stop asking.) Let's hope that rumor turns out to be true.

Took some pics with them and the Scream Green's earlier
i4k36e.jpg

25f68ms.jpg

Thanks, but u don't have to tell me that since I know what they were (see page 2). Was just asking coz AIR J XIII's comment did look like he knows that Nike has a plan to release them in the future or something tho.
Word. Hopefully we see them and the white pair next year. *Fingers crossed*

I heard the runners were "running" mad small, but dammmmn.
I have a SG 12.5 in my cart (been in there 3 weeks) but I may need a 13.
(i wear a 12)
The Flight Huarache fits me TTS, but i have a narrow foot.

^im in the same boat as you, Sz 13 in the flights fits TTS, my 13 in the runners is PERFECT.

Last edited:
so I've hoop in em 10 times already . still feel pretty good , this aint really a premium shoe . lol the 2003 retro last me 3 years before i threw em away. lol

Indoor
I'm 5"9 160lbs PG
Comparing these vs the kd 7 and other kicks that has fly wire
I'd take the huaraches any day!!

Last edited:
^im in the same boat as you, Sz 13 in the flights fits TTS, my 13 in the runners is PERFECT.

Sounds like the runners are a sizing crap-shoot from shoe to shoe...
I'ma just go in-store and try on for once.
I NEVER try shoes on.
Been a size 12 since 1992.
:nerd:

I have a pair of the runners from either 2000 or 2002 and yes they run a tad bit small length wise but not width as far as my old retro is concerned. Widest runner i have

They are extremely comfortable still after over a decade
View media item 1155077

Last edited:
Last edited:

Sounds like the runners are a sizing crap-shoot from shoe to shoe...
I'ma just go in-store and try on for once.
I NEVER try shoes on.
Been a size 12 since 1992.
:nerd:
The flights do seen to be a little long, but not enough to make me thing about sizing down

Last edited:
Seen the OGs purples earlier at HOH when I scooped the SGs. The leather on those are soft to the touch and the silhouette overall looks pretty damn dope!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom