Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Let us know what you think when you start wearing them. Seems like most of us loved them. Great step-in comfort right out of the box.
They’re cozy. Love the soft neoprene sock liner material. Reviewed my homies pair a couple months back when he picked them up on hibbet for the low, I’ll drop that review soon. Really need the black pair. Crazy how everyone reselling them has em close to retail or more lol

Cameraman wearing Air Flight Lite 92s at WCW’s Beach Blast during Sting vs Cactus Jack falls count anywhere match in 1992. we need a retro! 908BF6C7-A69E-4C4B-87DE-E8C896732546.jpeg

They’re cozy. Love the soft neoprene sock liner material. Reviewed my homies pair a couple months back when he picked them up on hibbet for the low, I’ll drop that review soon. Really need the black pair. Crazy how everyone reselling them has em close to retail or more lol

The black pairs were all really strange. Never really saw the OKC pair go on sale. They just kinda vanished. Hornets pair was similar. Playoffs were really the only ones that stuck around.

The black pairs were all really strange. Never really saw the OKC pair go on sale. They just kinda vanished. Hornets pair was similar. Playoffs were really the only ones that stuck around.
Yea I noticed that too. I slept on the playoffs for a good price but that all just changed. Check my next post haha

Might grab that 9. My Olympic 9.5 seem long so I think they’ll work

Be warned . I got these from that site and they didn’t double box … just literally put the shoe box in a bag and shipped it .. worst looking box I’ve ever seen . Was basically just obliterated . Completely destroyed

Be warned . I got these from that site and they didn’t double box … just literally put the shoe box in a bag and shipped it .. worst looking box I’ve ever seen . Was basically just obliterated . Completely destroyed
Not just through shipping. Happened to me at the FTL in Times Square. Homegirl at the counter was more offended by the box than I was, so she had the manger do a price override that went from $49.99 to $29.99 on the Hoops Pack joints.

Not just through shipping. Happened to me at the FTL in Times Square. Homegirl at the counter was more offended by the box than I was, so she had the manger do a price override that went from $49.99 to $29.99 on the Hoops Pack joints.

Yep. It’s ridiculous to expect a customer to just be okay with getting a box like that … like come on .

It's funny, I feel like the boxes on these got beat easier than normal. When I got that first pair of the white/black, damn near every box at the shop was busted in some way.

Same smh. Just glad to finally have these.

PE colorway like Kemps but in blue? I didn’t know this til I just stumbled upon this pic the other day. I’m surprised cause I’m a huge Knicks fan who got the flight lite 1 as a kid literally because of Gerald Wilkins 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8858.jpeg
    IMG_8858.jpeg
    497.5 KB · Views: 201
these good to hoop in? I stay tuned in on YouTube lol
Right on, thank you! I wouldn’t recommend hooping in these as they don’t have any new tech in them. They’re comfortable for an everyday shoe, maybe get some shots up and dribble drills but would cop something more modern for hoop.

Last edited:
Right on, thank you! I wouldn’t recommend hooping in these as they don’t have any new tech in them. They’re comfortable for an everyday shoe, maybe get some shots up and dribble drills but would cop something more modern for hoop.

This I find so funny. When someone asks if you can play in these, the answer should be yes (with stipulations) because, yes there is no NEW tech in them. But, if they do have a heel and forefoot air unit, then it's fine to play in as oldheads like myself actually DID play in these back in the day. No different than playing in Chucks. Same tech as when they were new. It's just the matter of how comfortable do you want. If one wants more cushioning, an easy fix would be to buy a Boost replacement insole. 👍

This I find so funny. When someone asks if you can play in these, the answer should be yes (with stipulations) because, yes there is no NEW tech in them. But, if they do have a heel and forefoot air unit, then it's fine to play in as oldheads like myself actually DID play in these back in the day. No different than playing in Chucks. Same tech as when they were new. It's just the matter of how comfortable do you want. If one wants more cushioning, an easy fix would be to buy a Boost replacement insole. 👍
Spot on. It’s great to see the newer athletes with better tech and cushioning in their sneakers. However, when I get into to this type of debate with my sons. I always ask, “Is todays player doing work in the same shoes Dr. J, Gervin, Worthy, Magic or Bird wore?’ I wore Flight 89s when I would workout with my sons AAU teams. No issues.

now I've been playing in some 4s. I like the fact that they're flat and they're fine for dribbling around and are low to the ground. But as soon as you jump and land, the impact goes straight to your joints. My knees are starting to give way lol and its purely my fault for wearing retros. I should just stick to my kd 12s and that zoom strobel makes all the difference. Now the foam that they're using in these retros is absolute garbage compared to stuff that you were getting back in the day (open cell PU). The PU insole is the only thing they have going for em. The SB 4s might hold up. If your under 30, disregard any of this lol

Back
Top Bottom