Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

IMG_1687.jpeg
Is that mf’n Loy Vaught???👀👀👀 Damn I’m old.

agree on all counts a great and comfy retro. I ditched my 89's for now for these. The go perfectly with my Low End Theory T-shirt too :smile:

At my local outlet

AB49B1B8-DAB9-40EA-A1D5-B63883B0C7D0.jpeg
Still $99.99 at the outlet in US?? Damn…, I guess I’ve got pretty good deal w/ only paying approx. $58 for this one…. Don’t know why Nike-JP gave this kind of big discount to them w/ their Black Friday sale (50% off for Black one while the White one went down further and was given 60% off during the limited time) after releasing them newly during the past September tho…

I think the black pair never even hit Nike in the US (NDC). They went full blown petty on these for some reason. I think every other flavor was on there.

I never understood that launch colorway of this shoe. I was in 10th grade and wanted them for my HS season, but our colors were red, white and black, so there was no way I could rock with those. Not like anyone could really rock that colorway unless by pure chance their school colors matched. I always was perplexed by the decision to make those the widely available colorway and not also put more traditional colors on the shelves.

Did these flop? Do you think we will see another retro from this ERA? I personally love these and hope to see other 89-93 retros.

Did these flop? Do you think we will see another retro from this ERA? I personally love these and hope to see other 89-93 retros.
we don’t know Nikes overhead on these to know if they’re really a flop financially. Might’ve cost them $10-$20 to make and most hit discount at $75 or less. I’m sure a good amount of people paid retail too. So I wouldn’t say a flop, but just not popular enough for them to do the other air flights and shoes from this era. Would love for them to put out the Air Flight Lite 2 in that white green and orange color. Scream 1990s.

Seems like every other year we get an OG from that era released. Right now we got the Alpha Force 88's (2023-2024) which IMO sorta fill the spot that the Flight Lites held in 2021-2022.
I would think next year we'd hopefully get somethin new from that era that's interesting.

Maybe I'm putting on my rose-colored glasses but I'm pretty sure if Nike took the steps to make the materials and shape all to spec, rolled out a little campaign, threw them on a couple celebs....almost all these 90s ones we love would move. So let's just do it and do it right.

Back
Top Bottom